Sorcerer's Hat leaving the Studios?

In the pix it looks like the stage next to the BAH is there anymore.

Can someone confirm or deny this?

The big and expensive stage was only put up for special events like Star Wars Weekends and Frozen Summer Fun.  They would also put it up for New Year's Eve.  It was a temporary stage, and was taken down before the BAH was demolished.

I am not sure whether or not they will be using that stage again, or whether they will be using something new.

TCD

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hat is not cool......but its not as bad as the pink birthday cake castle. Let's keep things in perspective.

Teaser: the chinese theater may appear in all of it's original glory in my Back in Time TR.

I hear the earful tower opens at the top so rebel x-wing fighters can land in it

I'll be the odd-Fiend out. I actually miss the hat. Thought it was fun and my kids liked it. Oh well... :(

Your not alone. I liked it too. I have a bunch of pix of my DD wearing the hat. And it was a great place to get out of the rain. We would grab a beer and a pretzel at the cart next to the BAH and watch the people run around in the rain. Lol.

The big and expensive stage was only put up for special events like Star Wars Weekends and Frozen Summer Fun. They would also put it up for New Year's Eve. It was a temporary stage, and was taken down before the BAH was demolished.

I am not sure whether or not they will be using that stage again, or whether they will be using something new.

TCD

Thanks. I didn't know that. I quests we only go during those special times

Keep you eyes out for the newest Hollywood Studios map! It will include the new stage planned to be built where the hat was once located! The new Hollywood Studios map will be available beginning March 15, 2015.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Orlando-Theme-Parks-News/139138469436695?fref=nf

Well it looks like you BAH haters better enjoy the view of the theatre while you can. And start hating the BAS (big a#% stage) that might end up blocking the view. I hope the BAS doesn't go up before i can see the theatre and the view like I did the first time I walked in to DHS. (or what ever they are going to call it now)