Says one of our favorite characters

You can't blame me for being self serving?

Another one for seeing Marie by the flag pole in the morning (at least she was out when we were there last month).

I'm getting the impression that I'll be able to meet Marie at the flag pole at MK.

I always thought it made sense to have Marie greeting guests outside the France pavilion, considering the movie was set in Paris.  I wonder why she was moved?

PETA complained that it was animal abuse.

How would you like being forced to deal with the French CMs?

I couldn't resist. I've driven the Epcot CM bus many times and now am a passenger on that same bus. I have nothing but good things to say about them all.

They're polite, well behaved, and hard working.

Minnie meets from park open until around 10, then marie starts meeting when Minnie goes back to SBC.

If anyone has questions about a character, let me know.

I watched this on the MDE app today.  At park opening, Marie was not listed as a character you could meet.

I checked again at 9:55, still no Marie.  It also didn't say anything about Minnie meeting at the flagpole:

mde2_zps2e82b9c7.png

I checked again at 10:17, and then it showed Marie would be meeting from 10:30-12:00:

mde1_zps7d6e0712.png

Then she hits the litter box and catnip for an hour and ten minutes, and comes back at 1:10 pm through 2:30:

mde4_zpsf800d634.png

I'm not sure if the app is right, but that's what it said for today.

TCD

I watched this on the MDE app today. At park opening, Marie was not listed as a character you could meet.

I checked again at 9:55, still no Marie. It also didn't say anything about Minnie meeting at the flagpole:

mde2_zps2e82b9c7.png

I checked again at 10:17, and then it showed Marie would be meeting from 10:30-12:00:

mde1_zps7d6e0712.png

Then she hits the litter box and catnip for an hour and ten minutes, and comes back at 1:10 pm through 2:30:

mde4_zpsf800d634.png

I'm not sure if the app is right, but that's what it said for today.

TCD

Sounds right. Minnie isn't listed as she just pops down for a few after the opening show then heads to the circus for the rest of the day.

Marie gets a saucer of milk about that time listed then is off for the parade.