You Want Me to Stay in this Camper "How" Long???

time for another update....

we're still in Pirates

IMG_4333.jpg

This is the only half-way decent shot we got in the attraction...

IMG_4355.jpg

wandering as always

IMG_4360.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

now we're on to Jungle Cruise, love this inside joke

IMG_4371.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

the Backside of Water....

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

Our lovely Jungle Cruise Skipper

IMG_4417.jpg

Out and about again...

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

Rick thought this guy was hilarious

IMG_4425.jpg

Got some shots of the mess around the hub

IMG_4426.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

Then on to my absolute favorite attraction!

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4431.jpg

IMG_4432.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

and that is picture limit once again..

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, first page bragging rights!   Glad nothing was lost out the back.  That would have been horrifying.

:)     Rick is not a huge camper, and this is the longest time he's spent in the camper (by about double), so one of the first things he said to me when I told him the dates of our trip was "you want

Great updates, Carol!

Tell Rick I thought that guy was hilarious too.

:)

P.S.  I'm still trying to figure out the title of your TR.  Did I miss something?

Rick is not a huge camper, and this is the longest time he's spent in the camper (by about double), so one of the first things he said to me when I told him the dates of our trip was "you want me to stay in this camper "how" long"?? He's usually pretty vocal about not liking going to the comfort station and all that.

Click!  

Wait....wrong thread.  

I loved the last batch of pics though!!

LOL! Thanks!

Nice wandering! 

I wonder how they decide when to put a PP photographer at the HM. 

Is COP really your favorite? 

Yes it is!! It is one of the last remaining attractions that Walt personally was passionate about and developed. Also, I try and make it a point to visit 100 Years of Magic over at Studios every trip (although we didn't this time). I'm just a big Walt history nut.

POTC is my all time favorite ride.

COP is my favorite, I'm tired, and it's raining, and I need to sit down for a while, ride.

Your going to have to explain the "inside joke". I know who Mary Kingsley is. And I remember the old Adventurers Club at pleasure island but I'm getting the joke.

POTC is my all time favorite ride.

COP is my favorite, I'm tired, and it's raining, and I need to sit down for a while, ride.

Your going to have to explain the "inside joke". I know who Mary Kingsley is. And I remember the old Adventurers Club at pleasure island but I'm getting the joke.

I guess not really a joke, but a cool inside reference linking the "story" between the two attractions. Jungle Cruise has been around a lot longer than Adventurer's Club, so the fact that they went to the trouble to weave the whole property together as a big story is kindof cool to me.

I guess not really a joke, but a cool inside reference linking the "story" between the two attractions. Jungle Cruise has been around a lot longer than Adventurer's Club, so the fact that they went to the trouble to weave the whole property together as a big story is kindof cool to me.

I agree.

Yes that is pretty cool reference.

Rick is not a huge camper, and this is the longest time he's spent in the camper (by about double), so one of the first things he said to me when I told him the dates of our trip was "you want me to stay in this camper "how" long"?? He's usually pretty vocal about not liking going to the comfort station and all that.

Thank you for the explanation!  I understand about the comfort stations.  WWW was a real eye-opener for me.

Caught up!  That guy was hilarious... he looked like he was having a great time; love it :)

Man.. I still have so much to learn about Disney!  And here I thought I was a true fan... after becoming a Fiend, I realize that I know so little (don't tell Tom this ;) ).

OK, I'm caught up now.

In addition to really nice weather, it also looks like you enjoyed low crowds on your day wandering the MK.

TCD

Most of the crowds during the trip were pretty good. Plus we really didn't do anything except wander, eat, and experience a few FP+ attractions. We didn't try and experience much of anything else. Not trying to do it all, was INCREDIBLE

Caught up!

Love the wandering pics as usual!

That's what we do best!

Caught up!  That guy was hilarious... he looked like he was having a great time; love it :)

Man.. I still have so much to learn about Disney!  And here I thought I was a true fan... after becoming a Fiend, I realize that I know so little (don't tell Tom this ;) ).

There is SOOOO many little details, and I've spent lots of free time reading on the interwebz over the last 18 years about most of those little details from Disney geeks that have been geeks way longer than I have.

Your crowds were so much better than what we dealt with. I made the mistake of going to the MK when fl schools were closed.

Crowds were awesome!

Just got caught up. Great TR, Carol! CoP is Bill's favorite as well. When is your next trip?

Bill is a smart man!!  Funny you should ask? If I had answered when you posted, I would have said May. But now, I'm going to be spending a lot of this month and Jan down there for work, so I get to visit next Fri night and Sat, then a very good possibility I'll be in the area New Years week!

I know I've been a slacker on this report, but life just gets in the way sometimes... time to continue!! When we last left off we were on Carousel of Progress, let's see what we did next, shall we....

Now we're wandering towards the exit, but were not heading back for the Fort...

IMG_4434.jpg

We caught a bit of the Move It Shake It Parade as we were leaving

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

Heading for the buses...

IMG_4447.jpg

So where are we going....

IMG_4452.jpg

Maybe....

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4462.jpg

Actually we're just strolling through here

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

Rick and I stopped at this bar once during a rainstorm, but not this time

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

Our destination is actually ahead

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

So why are we going here?

IMG_4492.jpg

Dinner time!

IMG_4493.jpg

and that is almost photo limit, so our thoughts of dinner there coming soon :)

Looking forward to the next update.  We've considered the Swan and Dolphin resorts in the past, because Nancy is eligible for the nurse discount.  Never seemed to pull the trigger based on need to get the lower rates at the Pop Century while traveling with the kids.  I hear a lot of good things about them and love the idea of how close they are to the Boardwalk and EPCOT area.

Can't wait to see the photos and hear about the buffeteria - huge food loving fan here!