"Cinderella" Live-Action Movie Full-Length Trailer

The movie looks like a clone of Maleficent- the story of a young girl who encounters troubles and triumphs over evil.

I'll bet the Disney folks are looking for more fairytales they can re-tell.

Maleficent raked in over $758 Million worldwide this year.  Wow.  http://www.bostonherald.com/business/business_markets/2014/11/disney_hits_4_billion_at_global_box_office_thanks_to_maleficent

Things are going well for the Disney film division these days. They have already surpassed $4 billion in  global box office sales this year.  The soonest they've ever done that.

TCD

I told INC the same thing I said above....that they told the entire story in the trailer so I don't have to see the movie.  Her comment:  "You didn't know the story before?  And we're seeing the movie." 

INC has spoken. 

That was my thought when you said that too. At least INC has good sense. 

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Hopefully Z will want to go because I don't seeing Jason wanting to go. He did like Maleficent though. 

• 3 months later...

I told INC the same thing I said above....that they told the entire story in the trailer so I don't have to see the movie.  Her comment:  "You didn't know the story before?  And we're seeing the movie." 

INC has spoken. 

She who shall be obeyed. That is what Humphrey Bear and I say when our DW's "have spoken". Usually at barely an audible mumble while walking away.......

We saw it last night with a full row of little girls.  We loved it and cried (it was very sad, even though we knew what would happen).  We were sad there wasn't more singing and that the prince wasn't more charming looking.  But, the costumes were amazing and the castles and scenery were awesome.  The Frozen madness at the beginning was totally confusing and I don't understand why we should even continue the insanity and mix it again with Cinderella, but that is a whole other conversation.  Everyone around was confused by the song in the Frozen Madness or whatever it was called because it was like just taking a conversation that was useless and turning it into a bad song.  At least the actual movie did have fun, catchy songs.

Saw it yesterday at the Fork and Screen.  Excellent movie, MUCH better than I was expecting.  The plot was different enough from the animated movie that while we knew what the ending would be, we weren't sure how they would get there.