Favorite non-Disney hotel on Disney property and WHY

I'm kicking around a last minute trip. There are some great deals... $100-130 a night on the Downtown Disney hotels. I know some add fees though. The Hilton Bonnet Creek is also available for around $120. 

What's your favorite non-Disney hotel on property? What did you like about it? 

What are the drawbacks? 

Hilton bonnet creek is right next door to our timeshare, Wyndham bonnet creek. It's a great location. $10 taxi ride to Epcot or DTD. It's right next door to Disney's Caribbean beach club.

It has an awesome pool, with a slide and a lazy river. I think they charge for parking but I think they offer free shuttles to the parks. For MK an Epcot they drop you off at TTC.

My daughter and her friend stayed at this hotel last january and were very happy: http://www.mousesavers.com/best-western-lake-buena-vista-in-the-walt-disney-world-resort/

I entered the dates I had seen you toss around - was it Sunday through Wednesday?  The rates are very reasonable!  Like $80 per night!

My daughter and her friend stayed at this hotel last january and were very happy: http://www.mousesavers.com/best-western-lake-buena-vista-in-the-walt-disney-world-resort/

I entered the dates I had seen you toss around - was it Sunday through Wednesday?  The rates are very reasonable!  Like $80 per night!

I think just before Christmas might work better for me. Looks like I could get it for just over $100 a night though. 

We've stayed at the Holiday Inn on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, but only on Points through IHG rewards. We like it, but have never actually paid for a room there. They do have a $10-$12 fee for parking, but we've also gotten that waived as a Platinum IHG member.

If I'm paying myself, we have stayed at the Ramada on 192. Usually can get a tower room for around $60 a night. Anything above the 6th floor, on the 192 side, you can see all the WDW fireworks from the room.

Kelly are values sold out? Just wondering if they would be cheaper if you have to pay parking at a off site hotel and parking at a park (if you don't use their shuttle?). And if the EMH perks would be worth it?

Just check the ASsports resort from December 21-24th (3 nights) with tax would set you back $596.64 or $198.88/night.