2 or 3 families camping on same loop?? Possible or not...

Please point me in the right direction if I have missed this...

Is there a way to ensure that 2 or 3 families visiting at the same time can end up on the same loop. We are booked but now some famiy members want to book as well (grandparents who will not want to end up clear across the campsite somewhere) and some family friends as well. Can we add anything to our reservation to note that we would like to be together or near the same loops if possible? Thanks for your help....

Please point me in the right direction if I have missed this...

Is there a way to ensure that 2 or 3 families visiting at the same time can end up on the same loop. We are booked but now some famiy members want to book as well (grandparents who will not want to end up clear across the campsite somewhere) and some family friends as well. Can we add anything to our reservation to note that we would like to be together or near the same loops if possible? Thanks for your help....

You or your travel agent can call Disney and have them add a Travel With number added to all of your reservations and not about being near each other in the same loop if possible. That is your best bet.

Hello,

I believe there is a way to link reservations or you can have it noted on your reservation and faxin a site request to be near each other. Im not sure there is a guaranteed way and I think it would depend on how busy the Fort is. Im sure someone with more/better information will be along soon.

Are you all booked in the same level of site and checking in the same day? Is it possible for you all to check in at the same time?

• 1 month later...

Do yourself a favor and call 2-3 times in the last 10 days before you arrive,, on our annual trip this year we linked our reservation with our son's and when we got there we were in diffrent loops, when we questioned our linked reservations we were told by the f.w. front desk these are not guaranteed and if possible you are put together, were told you could be in the same loop, but could be on diffrent ends or next to each other or in a diffrent loop altogether.we were advised if we did this in the future to start calling 10 days out and continue to call right up to the time we leave to make sure that we are together.

When our TA made my daughter's reservations she requested she be put close to us.  Then 2 days out mydaughter faxed a request and I also called the front desk the day she was to arrive because the site right next to us was empty.  I was told the Supervisor was already making sure she was next to us.  And she is.  It is great.