I just carry mine to the comfort station and dump it in a toilet. Use for liquid only.... Solids, I make the walk to the Comfort Station...

If you are in 1500, it is a quick walk over to the 1600 loop to perhaps find an empty site and dump in the sewer. (That is actually the official line from Fort Management is to find an empty full hookup site to empty your portable waste tank.)

I just carry mine to the comfort station and dump it in a toilet. Use for liquid only.... Solids, I make the walk to the Comfort Station...

If you are in 1500, it is a quick walk over to the 1600 loop to perhaps find an empty site and dump in the sewer. (That is actually the official line from Fort Management is to find an empty full hookup site to empty your portable waste tank.)

Liquids??  SOLIDS??  

:facepalm:

Don't forget I live with a bunch of kids.  It's #1 and #2.  

Oh, and don't forget the elusive but always appreciated #3.  

Liquids??  SOLIDS??  

:facepalm:

Don't forget I live with a bunch of kids.  It's #1 and #2.  

Oh, and don't forget the elusive but always appreciated #3.  

I assume that in your house a #3 is a pair of leggings tangled with a small pair of underpants?

I actually find a hassock toilet (basically a bucket with a seat on top) is the easiest. Put a little water in it, then one of those "packets" of toilet stuff in there, then just carry the bucket to dump.

I have a two-piece flushable portapotty inside my camper, and while it is a lot more attractive, it's actually lots more work to set up and empty.

OK a question.  My son is diabetic and has to go a couple times a night.  I thought about those buckets with the lid so we are not walking back and forth in the middle of the night.  Would kitty litter work in the bottom?  When the kids were really little just training... all 5 at the same time...I used to use the training potty in the van.  I would put the pot part in a shopping bag and then  a folded diaper in the pot.  Once they were done tie up the wet diaper and toss.