But aren't you moving?  Poor Nacole would move next door and then you'd be gone.  LOL.

Thanks for thinking of me Dave :)

Yes we are moving. As soon as the new house is ready. The mason is bricking our house and the painters are suppose to start painting the inside this week.

We are looking at the beginning of January till it's ready.

But my new neighbors house is for sale. But I think he only has about 1,5 acres.

1.5 acres is more manageable for us... of course, with 40 acres I could get several horses so.... ;)

Oh I love it Ray. If I were going to be at home instead of WDW I would decorate all my yard too. I really like the arches. Where did you every find them. God Bless you for making so many people happy with your display.

Thanks. I wish y'all could bring the kids by to see them. I know they would love them.

The arches are something I made years ago.

I took 1/2 PVC. Each arch is 2- 10' and 1-5' section connected by a 4 way PVC connector and them I run 2 - 5' sections to the next arch. I then wrapped each arch section with led lights.

Then I hammer in rebar every 5' and on the other side of the road I do the same. Also from one side if the road is a distance of 12 1/2'. Plug each arch into the GE lights and sound box and you've got dancing arches.

I forgot to mention. I don't glue the pieces together. Once I put them together on the ground. I drill holes thru the connector and. thru the pipe and put in a cotter pin.

I am probably making it sound more difficult than it actually is. But it does help to have 2 or 3 guys to help you lift it up. As I put it up as one big piece. But I have done it by myself in the past.

Thanks. I wish you could see the "forest". That was one of my first creations.

It consists of 17 spiral trees ranging from 2' tall to 6' tall.

There's also the big inflatable in the middle.

The trees are hooked up to a GE sights and sound machine that plays music and the lights flash in time to the song.

Sounds amazing!! . :)

Wonderful Christmas décor. Just think you don't have to turn them off at 10:00!!! I would also love to be your neighbor and enjoy your efforts.

Thanks.

Lol! Actually I turn them off every week night at 10:00pm. And at midnight Friday and Saturday night. There on timers that come on at dusk. I do it to save electricity. You don't want to know what me electricity bill is every December.

Still working on it. We bought new lights for the house but are not happy with them. They aren't as bright as the lights on the arches. I'm going to contact GE and see what the deal is. Poor Brian is not happy because you couldn't tell until they were all up and on at night.

Try plugging them into a different circuit. Sometimes if you have to many things plugged in to one circuit it affects the lights or the fans on the inflatables. If you unplug everything but the lights they might get brighter. If not. Take them back.

We put ours on timers at home too, on at dusk plus 8 hours. I am almost done with the outside, but now have to climb back on the roof, 8 ft section is out again......

Grrrrrr!

At least I do know that I have everything sealed up well. It's pouring outside and none of the ground faults tripped :)