Disney Magic dead in water off coast of Cuba

What are y'all talking about?

Cruise ship that broke....surprised that I was not on it.  See... another reason why I have a fear of boats; if I ever do go on a cruise, my ship will 1) catch on fire 2) sink or 3) have a massive outbreak of some horrible disease.

Yep.  I'm staying on dry land   :mellow:

Cruise ship that broke....surprised that I was not on it. See... another reason why I have a fear of boats; if I ever do go on a cruise, my ship will 1) catch on fire 2) sink or 3) have a massive outbreak of some horrible disease.

Yep. I'm staying on dry land :mellow:

I know a cruise ship supposedly died in the water but I can't find anything on the interwebz about it.

Wait a minute......so I think Lou is on a DCL cruise as we speak.  Is it possible that he is on this one??  Lou, and Pete, on a cruise ship that was dead in the water off the coast of Cuba.  

That is hilarious to think about.    

:poke1:  :poke3:

Let me restate my previous post...

This seems like a non story to me. Here's a quote from Disney Cruise Blog...

"This evening, we were alerted to a minor issue aboard the Disney Magic. From what we have been able to gather thus far, the Disney Magic experienced a temporary power failure (2 to 3 minutes) which left the ship dead in the water north of Cuba. Approximately 45 minutes later, it was reported that the Disney Magic had already resumed forward motion."

OMG. They had a 2-3 minute power failure. Big deal. It takes me longer than that to drink a beer.

And then approx 45 minutes later it was reported the ship was on its way again. That's enough time for me to get a sammich and another beer.

So when I said "FB rumor" it's one of those stories when people make mountain out of a mole hill

Let me restate my previous post...

This seems like a non story to me. Here's a quote from Disney Cruise Blog...

"This evening, we were alerted to a minor issue aboard the Disney Magic. From what we have been able to gather thus far, the Disney Magic experienced a temporary power failure (2 to 3 minutes) which left the ship dead in the water north of Cuba. Approximately 45 minutes later, it was reported that the Disney Magic had already resumed forward motion."

OMG. They had a 2-3 minute power failure. Big deal. It takes me longer than that to drink a beer.

And then approx 45 minutes later it was reported the ship was on its way again. That's enough time for me to get a sammich and another beer.

So when I said "FB rumor" it's one of those stories when people make mountain out of a mole hill

If Lou is on a cruise, should you be spending your time calling us all knuckleheads?

If Lou is on a cruise, should you be spending your time calling us all knuckleheads?

My apologizes.

Dave you knucklehead. Lou's on the Fantasy.

Is that better Marty? And if you read my disclaimer you'll notice that I only refer to male Fiends as knuckleheads or schmuckfaces per Lou's strict guidelines he set for me to follow. So that's why I had to go back to DaveInTN's comment. If I was to refer to you as a knucklehead I would probably be relieved of my duties. I can't afford to be let go right before Christmas.

My apologizes.

Dave you knucklehead. Lou's on the Fantasy.

Is that better Marty? And if you read my disclaimer you'll notice that I only refer to male Fiends as knuckleheads or schmuckfaces per Lou's strict guidelines he set for me to follow. So that's why I had to go back to DaveInTN's comment. If I was to refer to you as a knucklehead I would probably be relieved of my duties. I can't afford to be let go right before Christmas.

Would you like for me to call you what I typically call Lou?  And I'm talking about what I call him behind his back.  It ain't pretty.   :lol:

Would you like for me to call you what I typically call Lou?  And I'm talking about what I call him behind his back.  It ain't pretty.   :lol:

Hey Schmuckface I'm just doing my job. If would have been paying attention you would have remembered Lou was going on a cruise this week. So you can call me any name you want because...

sticks and stones may break my homes but words you call Lou will only make me laugh