The Griswolds are heading to the Fort for our first Christmas!...Thank you to everyone on the site who directed me to Jason. He truly worked a Festivus miracle...He has booked us in for 6 days starting on 12/22...Jason, thank you!...If you are in the Fort during our stay feel free to stop by for a cup of nog (or a Sam Adams whichever you prefer)...Now I'm measuring my trailer to see what size tree we can fit inside for the ride down...Ahh let the exterior illumination begin!!...Can't wait to decorate the site and walk around the Fort checking out all the others...Again, thank you Fiends and especially Jason for going above and beyond...I look forward to meeting some of you in a couple of weeks...Cheers!

Hi All

We are coming down for our first Christmas at the fort arriving on the 24th.  We were wondering if there is anything the veterans would be willing to share as we've been to Disney and Fort Wilderness many times but this is our first Christmas.  We were planning on decorating our site and have been reading in the forms a variety of rules or restrictions.  We are a family of seven, all grown and some with significant others so no little kids to worry about.  I was unable to find any activities schedule for December on line.  We heard of the golf cart parade and look forward to walking around to see the decorated sites.  Any advice that you're willing to offer will be welcome.  If this has already been covered in a different discussion thread please point us there.  Thanks.

Opps, sorry I posted my comment and then looked at the activities thread and saw the December calendar posted. That's what I get for thinking nothing changed between last night and today.

Also check out the official Christmas GG thread. Post your dates there, and I'll add them to the list. We're having a get together on the 26th.