Cinderella's coach from new movie

Ooh - Disney Parks Blog confirmed today!

As a special holiday offering, guests visiting Magic Kingdom Park will have the opportunity to see the actual coach featured in the upcoming live-action Disney film, “Cinderella.” A team of white horses will pull the dreamlike carriage in special pre-parade appearances through the park and down Main Street, U.S.A.

cchwdw203948-613x405.jpg

Inspired by the classic fairy tale, “Cinderella” brings to life the timeless images from Disney’s 1950 animated masterpiece in a visually dazzling spectacle for a whole new generation. The stunning, golden coach from the film will be gracing the parade route at Magic Kingdom Park through the holidays, and can also be seen as part of the “Disney Parks Frozen Christmas Celebration,” airing Christmas Day on ABC.

“Cinderella” opens in theaters March 13, 2015.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/12/magic-kingdom-park-welcomes-the-golden-coach-from-cinderella/

A little Snarky birdie told me this much ... the appearances Dec 20 - Jan 4 will be in the form of a team of horses pulling the carriage ahead of the daily Christmas Parade through the end of the year.  After that, it will be pulled out before the daily Festival of Fantasy Parade.

Also Dec 30-31, guests in front of Cinderella Castle  will get a sneak peek at some moments from the new "Cinderella" film.

Sorry gang - my rapidly filling nasal passages must have clouded my vision and I got the info wrong.

The appearances will take place before the Christmas parade through the end of the year and after that will take place before the Festival of Fantasy parade.  Going back to fix my original post now.

Thanks to my supersecretsource for setting me straight.

Sorry gang - my rapidly filling nasal passages must have clouded my vision and I got the info wrong.

The appearances will take place before the Christmas parade through the end of the year and after that will take place before the Festival of Fantasy parade. Going back to fix my original post now.

Thanks to my supersecretsource for setting me straight.

There's still more to it than your super secret source knows. The coach will be used in other ways.

Dave, where did all the props that were displayed in the room we went through to get on the back lot tour train go? I loved those things. They can bring them to my house......

I'm not sure. But I'd venture to guess they are at disneys warehouse out by the airport or port. I wouldn't think they'd auction them off, just yet.

There's still more to it than your super secret source knows. The coach will be used in other ways.

I thought there might be.  Waiting patiently...  :popcorn:

It's going to be a food truck ?!?

:rofl2:

This could be a bad question, but what would they sell from it?

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin seeds...