Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzels at MK

Found this on the Disney Food blog.

How did I not know about these???  Anyone have first hand knowledge?

Snack Series: Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel

Mar 26th, 2011

by AJ.

I have a confession. Until this past week, I had never actually eaten my very own sweet cream cheese pretzel in Walt Disney World. So when my husband and I decided to throw caution to the wind and head into the Magic Kingdom at 11pm on a Saturday during Spring Break, we figured it was high time to make a change.

CSR-MK-Ep-Maya-Contemp-263-500x333.jpg

After riding everything we possibly could, we headed over to the Lunching Pad and purchased one of these yummy treats. They look like regular soft pretzels, but they have a faint dusting of what seems like crushed pie crust, but is probably some sort of sugary breadcrumb.

3-18-19-DSSM-308-500x333.jpg

This nondescript coating sets the stage for the pretzel in a way, because while it has a tinge of sweetness, it isn?t at all overly sugary. The same can be said for the filling of the pretzel. It?s definitely not a cream cheese frosting kind of filling. It?s more of a slightly sweetened cream cheese. Like, take cream cheese frosting and add another 16 ounces of cream cheese into it. It?s tangy, with the consistency of straight cream cheese?just a subtle sweetness added to it.

3-18-19-DSSM-310-500x333.jpg

Personally, I?m not a huge fan of cream cheese, but I liked this just fine. It took a few bites to get used to it, but then it became downright addictive!

3-18-19-DSSM-311-500x333.jpg

Just what I need?another MUST EAT snack on my list? ;-)

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/03/26/snack-series-sweet-cream-cheese-pretzel/#more-25930