So, yesterday we put gas in the truck $2.08/gallon.  Man...I wish we were leaving for the Fort today, for many reasons of course, but if we were able to stay at $2.10/gallon there and back we'd save around $100 on fuel.  

I keep teasing Tom that our annual passes are good through the end of this month ;)

Man...wish we were leaving today.

On our way back, a place in South GA was under $2.

We saw a bunch of $1.99/gallon along I-95 when we came home over the last couple of days.

The cheapest I got diesel was $3.06 (with my Flying J RVer card which gives a few cent discount from the cash price). I think I saw $2.99/gallon but we weren't ready for a stop. We were also targeting Pilot/Flying J truck stops as they're the most convenient because I can activate the pump without sending my wife inside.

I paid $1.54 Friday. The radio said the cheapest gas in Oklahoma City was $1.53.

I looked up diesel prices just now. $2.19 is the cheapest. Several stations showing $2.25/ fpgallons.

Wow...quick, buy a huge gas tank (you can bury those in your yard, right? ;) ) and stock up!

I paid $1.54 Friday. The radio said the cheapest gas in Oklahoma City was $1.53.

I looked up diesel prices just now. $2.19 is the cheapest. Several stations showing $2.25/ fpgallons.

Wow I thought we were doing good with gas at $1.99 and diesel at $2.39