• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WORLD CRUISE Sail the 650-acre Waters of the World aboard a colorful side wheel steamboat, adults $1. Children (3-11), 50¢. Moonlight Cruises aboard colorful side wheel steamers depart the Polynesian

Thanks H. At least it's not one of those silly monorail pictures.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

After this year, you won't be able to take a picture of that model bus. They're supposed to be all gone.

IMO, they're much nicer looking than the new models that look like boxes with wheels.

So long old friends, you'll be missed.

I for one, will be glad to see them GONE!!!! They are a major PITA with the scooter!!!!!!!

I for one, will be glad to see them GONE!!!! They are a major PITA with the scooter!!!!!!!

Ya tell me about it.

Smash, crash, ouch, you ran over my foot lady.

What's so difficult about parking a 4 foot scooter in a 7 foot space?

That is the worst thing about that model. Not only for those that can't drive a scooter, but for the bus driver.

If the rear door is not within 16 inches of the curb, the lift won't work.

Ok, just park the bus within 16 inches of the curb dummy. At some locations, it's very difficult to do in one try. So you have to pull in and back up in order to get close enough. A real PITA when you have 75 angry people that now have to wait while the scooter gets loaded.

Many of the pictures are everyday things around WDW. I see them. I point out things to the kids. I marvel at some. But I rarely take pictures. Someday when my traveling days are past, I will regret not having pictures to remind me of the joys of Disney vacations. There's an incredible amount of photographic material there, with or without family or FrIENDS in the pictures. I will try to make amends this Christmas if we get there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WORLD CRUISE

Sail the 650-acre Waters of the World aboard a colorful side wheel steamboat, adults $1. Children (3-11), 50¢.

Moonlight Cruises aboard colorful side wheel steamers depart the Polynesian Village Marina, Contemporary Resort Marina, Fort Wilderness Landing, for a full evening of fun afloat. Cocktails and soft drinks are sold on board.

sws.jpg