Best way to get to Florida Mall from Fort?

Probably not worth renting a car just for the mall. Guessing a bus or taxi may work although I just heard about the Mall at Millenia and may go there instead.

Golf cart wins....

It's going to be quite a bit further to go to Millenia than it would Florida Mall.  Might be worth it though if you have never been.

Okay... I just have to throw it out there, you want to leave the Fort...to go to a mall?  <_<   Hmmmm

;)  Just kidding.

I'm not kidding:  What in the world do they have at the Mall that you can't get at the Meadow Trading Post?  If it's not at the Trading Post, you don't need it.

Anyone who leaves the Fort to go to the Mall should turn in his Fiend card at the gate.

TCD

Thanks, but I really like mine..

Depending on where you are, the gas money is not really that much difference.  When we lived in PSL, FL, we usually took the truck, which towed the cart and drove the MH.  That way, the MH could actually go first if one of us had to stay and get something done or one of us worked late that day.  Yes, it was a little more gas money, but it was worth it for the amount of aggravation it would have been to rent a cart or not have one at all.  I am also very fond of my cart as well.  It is cheaper to spend the gas money than to rent the cart from Disney anyway.  I say take two vehicles.  Just MHO.

Take a taxi to the mall. Better yet. Hire a towncar. Believe it or not sometimes it's cheaper than a cab depending on traffic.

You can go online to Mears taxi and put in the two addresses (the Fort and the mall)

And it will tell you approx how much it will cost.

How far is it from the Fort to the two different malls your thinking about going too?