Halloween weekend is likely the culprit.  People have had a hard time booking it for months now.

Best suggestion is to keep trying and hoping for a cancellation, or snag a Travel Agent to do the legwork for you.

Jason (screen name Katman) is a site sponsor here and a well recommended TA if you want to give him a try.  You can find his contact info on our Sponsors page...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/misc/support-our-site-sponsors-r259

Good luck!!

It's always a circus on Halloween but with this year Halloween being on a Saturday it will be a 3-4 ring Circus.

x2 on Jason. You will be able to get in if you keep at it but why not let a TA do the work for you. It doesn't cost you anything.    

Changed our dates around. Begining Nov 1st, all kinds of availability. Halloween on a weekend is the big reason according to the reservations person I talked to.

We decided to avoid the circus.

Glad you got something but you will miss the greatest gathering of Fiends to happen this year... and possibly a lot of years lol. 

Has there been any thought to trying to link all the Fiends reservations and maybe take over a whole loop? And by the way, we will be there too.

Awesome! Yes, we have talked about that. What type of site did you reserve? I'll add you to the Halloween list. What are your dates? 

Has there been any thought to trying to link all the Fiends reservations and maybe take over a whole loop? And by the way, we will be there too.

I will probably post on the Halloween thread. I can link anyone who wants to be linked. I do have some people booked who are not Fiends so obviously I wont link everyone and I cant link the reservations not booked with me. They would be able to put a loop request in for themselves. 

Glad you got something but you will miss the greatest gathering of Fiends to happen this year... and possibly a lot of years lol. 

:yaysmilesa-smiley:

With the number of Fiends at the Fort that weekend, it will be the best kind of circus! 

I'm going with 7 or 8 rings at least!! 

I am really looking forward to it!

Us 3!

Us 4!!  5, 6, 7... whatever!

And by the way, we will be there too.

Woo hoo!

:stars-shower-smiley: