Momofmany's sort of a TR

I thought I would start a trip report of sorts to share little updates and pictures. The 10 of us have been here.since January 24th and will be here until February 20th. So, I'm a week late in starting. I'll try to catch up this past week quuckly. <br />We left home at 6am on the 23rd. We had good clear roads all of our first day. There was some rain and fog, but nothing probematic. We made it to our first stop, south Chattanooga KOA at 6pm. Had a quick dinner of corn dogs and soup and soon after we retired for the night. <br />Up again and on the road by 6am and had another smooth driving day. We always plan to stop 2 nights on the way down just in case of bad weather, but it was clear we would easily make it to the fort on the 2nd day. So, I checked the Disney website fully expecting not to be able to get a site for that night, but we did! We arrived at WDW at 5pm.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We also got to see my favorite, the gorillas. I didn't get any pictures of the moms and adorable babies, but I got this picture of one of the males with his blanket on. <br />

The next morning we thought we were getting site 1218 since Grumpy had graciously went to the front desk previously to ask them if we could get a site in the 1200 loop and they had told him they would assign us 1218. Someone was in it so we thought we would just wait casually until they left. Bill and Grumpy went to get the golf cart and the kids and I waited at the Fort. Well, we waited amd waited and waited until it became clear that the people in 1218 were not leaving. Went to the front desk and they said that we were assigned that site, but the people had extended their stay by a week. :( The CM at the front desk showed us what was available and we picked a site in the 1300 loop. We really like it except for the fact that everyone cuts through our site to get to the bus stop and sidewalk behind us.

On Monday afternoon we headed into MK where we got to meet a long time friend from an old Disney message board. She is also a member here because they are thinking about getting a camper. I can't recall her username though. We had fp plus for Belle and both of the girls had parts. <br />20150126_132340_zpsq6wvbobc.jpg<br />20150126_132951_zpsygmvcban.jpg<br />20150126_133020_zpsgmi5otju.jpg<br />20150126_133253_zpspc2cbttn.jpg

That evening, we visited with Grumpy and Grandma, Lou and Gail, and Aaron and Kelly and kids. Someone took pictures, hopefully they'll post them sometime. <br />Wednesday was our first HS day. I didn't take any pictures, so I'll move on to Thursday and our Biergarten reservation. <br />20150129_140134_zpsa9qi03y8.jpg<br />20150129_135055_zpsoxv5nsc5.jpg<br />20150129_135055_zpsoxv5nsc5.jpg<br />20150129_155325_zpsq3tpacpv.jpg<br />20150129_155333_zpsdtkr2giu.jpg<br />20150129_155354_zpsd1kxqmto.jpg

Awwww thank you I feel blessed. :wub:    I have been thinking about you guys down there enjoying the heat or "warmer weather" as we are about to get duped on here. :blink:   Great pictures so far. I can't believe the people are being so rude with your campsite, major fail. Have you figured ou a way to put a stop to it?  Did you guys eat at Biergarten early for lunch, the place looks empty and the prices better lol.

That evening, we visited with Grumpy and Grandma, Lou and Gail, and Aaron and Kelly and kids. Someone took pictures, hopefully they'll post them sometime.

Wednesday was our first HS day. I didn't take any pictures, so I'll move on to Thursday and our Biergarten reservation.

Ask and you shall receive..:D01a19326f46a5a9a3b6e579b12d763aa.jpge4264d76f2de6495d1f6fad75a924fba.jpgcfda65560c7dca5ac26a1ad45523e7fb.jpge633feb2692d4b7eb803164c36033498.jpg

Hi!  Excited to read about this trip :)    Man... the baby has grown so much in just the past few months!  I'm guessing he might move from baby to little boy by the time we see him this fall. 

Yay for good weather and a smooth drive down!  Bummer that people are cutting through the site :(    Hope that doesn't get too frustrating. 

The girls with Belle... where were you all?  Is that the meet-n-greet with her?  Oh, or maybe that story time thing; funny enough, we've never done that!  Looks super cute, so I think we'll need to add that to our "to-do" list for November :)

We had a site next to a path last time.  That wasn't too bad since there was a designated path and they stayed out of our site.  I would not be happy to find my things broken becomes some one was rude.  The good thing is does not seem to be intruding on the rest of the trip.  Great sharing so far.  Thank you.  Looking forward to much more.