Momofmany's sort of a TR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We also got to see my favorite, the gorillas. I didn't get any pictures of the moms and adorable babies, but I got this picture of one of the males with his blanket on. <br />

I have been following along and enjoying your report.  The last picture of your younger daughter holding Anna's hand is precious.   :wub:

Thanks!

So glad they got to meet Anna and Elsa! (and Aaron!)

Thanks, they loved it.

All caught up. Great report Christina!

Thanks! How's the weather back at home. Wait. Actually I don't want to know yet.

Cute!! Are you still splitting meals at the various eateries? Which places have you found to serve large amounts?

Honestly, we have noticed that the portions have shrunk some and it's been harder to share. The younger kids have been sharing an adult meal often since it is cheaper than 2 kids meals. But, this is really costing us too much money eating in the parks. We have only been getting ice waters to drink (free and you can get as many as you need). That shaves off a small chunk. It still is costing us around 70-80 per counter service meal. I'm thinking we won't be getting tickets for awhile after these expire. The tickets are so expensive and then combine that with the price of food... It would not be fun to me to pack for for all 10 of us and take it in. We'll just enjoy The Fort and other things.

Love the photos of the girls with Anna and Elsa!

Thanks!

WDW for our families is not cheap.  I was trying to figure out what it would cost if we just ate at the parks for lunch. I figure we will be in the parks for 11 days out of our 21 day visit. Add that up and that is $1000!!  That is my grocery bill for a month.  I just can't justify it but I want a vacation too. So I have made it my mission to come up with lots of crockpot meals, grilled items for my husband to cook, and quick to assemble lunches that the children and I can throw together the night before a park visit, many hands make the work load light.  My oldest loves to cook and the next two are chefs in training so I hope to split the load with them as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear about Bill's grandpa.  Prayers for your family!  

Regarding the trip report....the Ohana bread pudding pictures made my mouth water. 

Also, your kids are beautiful.  

Thanks, Dave. I was just reading your Christmas TR earlier. I read through 18 pages and didn't find out why you hate Disney! Then I went to your FB page and couldn't find anything there either! I'm dying to know! Your story with Jasmine and Anna had me laughing so hard though. So funny! You have a beautiful family as well!

Great family pictures!!  How are the crowds at the Fort and Parks?

Crowds at the Fort have been quiet during the weeks and most weekends were busy. This weekend was really quiet though. Except for the great golf cart incident. I'll have to tell you all about that one later unless someone already has.

Crowds at the Fort have been quiet during the weeks and most weekends were busy. This weekend was really quiet though. Except for the great golf cart incident. I'll have to tell you all about that one later unless someone already has.

Do tell...

Don't think I've heard it... tell on! :)

• 2 weeks later...