Changes to DCL Deposit, Final Payment, Cancellations

I received an email today from Disney with some changes to DCL. The policies for Deposit, Final Payment, and Cancellation are not uniform anymore as of March 3rd. I have copied the future policies below. 

My copy didnt come over well. I am going to redo this and update this post. 

FINAL PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES EFFECTIVE 3/3/15

Deposit

For all bookings which require a deposit, the amount due is 20% of the cruise fare (including the non-commissionable fare). This deposit policy applies to all stateroom Guests (including children under age 3).

The deposit requirement is for:

• All new bookings
  • Bookings in which the sail date has changed
  • Bookings that are reinstated

Final Payment

To finalize your reservation, simply apply payment. Your full and final payment depends on the length of your cruise; the embark and debark port; if you are staying in a suite/concierge stateroom or a non-suite/non-concierge stateroom; and if you are sailing on a Holiday date:

Is there an error in the last category?  On all the other cruises, the forfeiture of the deposit coincides with the final payment due date.

These changes are interesting.  DCL must be enjoying healthy business to be able to create these less favorable refund policies.

TCD

Actually if you look anytime you book a Suite or Concierge you will loose the deposit if you cancel. Effective as soon as you book.