I wish the print media would quit referring to the Department of Homeland Security as DHS.  I read that and think the Republicans are trying to defund Disney's Hollywood Studios, the original DHS.

I have the same problem with the Securities and Exchange Commission.  The SEC is a football conference.

I wish the print media would quit referring to the Department of Homeland Security as DHS.  I read that and think the Republicans are trying to defund Disney's Hollywood Studios, the original DHS.

I have the same problem with the Securities and Exchange Commission.  The SEC is a football conference.

The Republicans aren't trying to defund all of Hollywood Studios, just that gate in the back near the Tower of Terror where all the illegal cast members have been coming in and the president is greeting them with free annual passes......  :lol:

The Republicans aren't trying to defund all of Hollywood Studios, just that gate in the back near the Tower of Terror where all the illegal cast members have been coming in and the president is greeting them with free annual passes......  :lol:

You both get up arrows for making me lol.

Actually, the Department of Homeland Security is the original DHS.  Disney did not change the name until 2008.

Besides, I'll still call it MGM.

Amen!

Actually, the Department of Homeland Security is the original DHS.  Disney did not change the name until 2008.

Besides, I'll still call it MGM.

MGM here as well. Our kids still call MGM and they are grown with families!

Me too and the Beeline is still the Bee-line, the Greenway is not a number and the same goes for the East-West.