Haha.... with tip that's about $60 for the four of us to eat breakfast, not sure if that's "pretty good"... but I guess it's good by Disney standards ;)

For the amount of food we eat it's crazy to spend that much. We actually go to different resorts to try there counter service breakfast.

For the amount of food we eat it's crazy to spend that much. We actually go to different resorts to try there counter service breakfast.

But Trail's End is the only restaurant I've found in Disney that has real BACON, not the precooked stuff. 

I like bacon but it's everywhere nothing special about it.

No, no, no... not true. At Disney, most bacon is that precooked, thin stuff that looks like this. They even served me that stuff at CRT. 

7174050866_3720b88049_o.jpg

Trail's End has real BACON, the kind that is thicker, crispy, and actually takes like BACON. 

No, no, no... not true. At Disney, most bacon is that precooked, thin stuff that looks like this. They even served me that stuff at CRT. 

7174050866_3720b88049_o.jpg

Trail's End has real BACON, the kind that is thicker, crispy, and actually takes like BACON.

What I am saying though is its still just bacon. I can cook thick bacon for breakfast here at my house very easy. Just go buy thick bacon. Other things take more effort.

See I Have This Problem Where I See The Price And Don't Actually Multiply It For Our Family. Once I Do I Am Always Shocked. $200 To Feed My Crew!! I Can Make A Similar Breakfast At The Camper For $20. Better To Pocket The Money For Something Else Nonfood And Throw A Couple Of Breakfast Burritos In The Freezer.

• 2 years later...
29 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Anyone know the latest pricing for breakfast.  Do they still have a "brunch" on the weekends (and brunch pricing)?

The Disney website has this information regarding what days it's brunch:

The Menu
Throughout the year, Trail’s End Restaurant gives wayward Guests like you the chance to dig into a heaping brunch feast fit for the Frontier:

• Mickey & Belgian waffles with topping
  • Carving station with smoked bacon & glazed ham
  • Omelets and eggs made to order
  • Bacon, sausage and hash browns
  • Pasta, fried chicken and mashed potatoes
  • Cold foods like shrimp, smoked salmon & salads
  • Plus, an entire island dedicated to dessert!

The Schedule
Whether you’re on the run or simply in the mood for something fun, book a reservation for an upcoming brunch on the following dates:

• November 24 & 25, 2016
  • December 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2016
  • January 2 & 16, 2017
  • February 13, 14 & 20, 2017
  • March 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24, 2017
  • April 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21, 2017
  • May 15 & 29, 2017
  • June 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2017
  • July 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7, 2017
  • September 4, 2017

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/trails-end-restaurant/

Good luck finding an accurate publication of the prices they charge on different days.

Disney changes the prices at its all you care to eat restaurants depending on how much they think they can get away with on a given day.  I've never found anyplace where the prices for each day are published.  And, I'm the only person who seems to care about that.

TCD

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

The Disney website has this information regarding what days it's brunch:

The Menu
Throughout the year, Trail’s End Restaurant gives wayward Guests like you the chance to dig into a heaping brunch feast fit for the Frontier:

• Mickey & Belgian waffles with topping
  • Carving station with smoked bacon & glazed ham
  • Omelets and eggs made to order
  • Bacon, sausage and hash browns
  • Pasta, fried chicken and mashed potatoes
  • Cold foods like shrimp, smoked salmon & salads
  • Plus, an entire island dedicated to dessert!

The Schedule
Whether you’re on the run or simply in the mood for something fun, book a reservation for an upcoming brunch on the following dates:

• November 24 & 25, 2016
  • December 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2016
  • January 2 & 16, 2017
  • February 13, 14 & 20, 2017
  • March 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24, 2017
  • April 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21, 2017
  • May 15 & 29, 2017
  • June 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2017
  • July 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7, 2017
  • September 4, 2017

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/trails-end-restaurant/

Good luck finding an accurate publication of the prices they charge on different days.

Disney changes the prices at its all you care to eat restaurants depending on how much they think they can get away with on a given day.  I've never found anyplace where the prices for each day are published.  And, I'm the only person who seems to care about that.

TCD

Oh... so it's back to the standard breakfast buffet most days?  For some reason, I thought the "brunch" was every Saturday/Sunday.   Not sure where I got that from but...thanks for passing that info along! :) 

29 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Oh... so it's back to the standard breakfast buffet most days?  For some reason, I thought the "brunch" was every Saturday/Sunday.   Not sure where I got that from but...thanks for passing that info along! :) 

I think the original plan was that it would be brunch every weekend.

Then, they changed it.

What's on their website may or may not be correct.  It's odd that they would only have brunch twice in all of the month of May.  But, that's what it says.

What a way to run a business.

TCD

6 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

I actually prefer the brunch menu and think it's worth the extra price. Love the omelets and fried chicken with my bacon.

You must have gone on a good day.

The last time I went, the fried chicken was dried out and picked over- like they were recycling the chicken that was leftover in the Hoop Dee Doo buckets from the night before.  There's no way that chicken had been cooked that morning.

In my opinion, the extra brunch stuff is mostly gross.  Including that nasty, fatty, smoked pork belly.  Gross.

TCD

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2015 at 8:32 PM, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

But Trail's End is the only restaurant I've found in Disney that has real BACON, not the precooked stuff. 

And in case you don't know, this is no longer true.

They have the same sad, thin, precooked bacon that all the other Disney restaurants serve at Trail's End now.

TCD