I couldn't find the current one but did you notice the cost? No wonder there is a huge turn out. 

If you can divide the cost of a campsite by 20 or so, then it gets down right cheap!

TCD

Their cost is per tent so it doesn't make it any cheaper. I'm also willing to bet DIS is getting their "cut" for anything over the 10 people per site.

The real monster they created is parking. Since each site is packed with tents, the cars are all parked in the outpost parking/overflow parking lots. It is worse than Halloween night.

That's unfortunate... Disney should have thought that out a little better.  Hopefully it doesn't create a huge issue.  If they are in the 1500/1600 loop, at least they are sectioned off and that's a good (along with having to share the same CS).  It sounds like, in past years, the group has been pleasant so that's great however... I do think that 4 tents to a site is a bit insane  :unsure:  

The real monster they created is parking. Since each site is packed with tents, the cars are all parked in the outpost parking/overflow parking lots. It is worse than Halloween night.

Ooof - I hadn't even thought about that part.

Seems like they should have been put in the group camp area where there is a lot of room for tents and room for parking

Although upside to 1500-1600 is they all have water and electric at their sites.

We noticed them in the cabins as well. They are a little noisy early in the morning, but all in all we haven't noticed any problems with them.

That's good to hear.