What are your favorite "inexpensive" meals at Disney?

I posted this in response to someone, but thought it might be a fun thread on its own. We all understand this is relative because we're talking about Disney, but what are your favorite Disney meals that are a good deal, maybe because they're big and can be split or maybe because they're not that expensive to begin with. 

Here are mine:

1) Giddy Up and Go takeout dinner at Trail's End- Request all white meat and you get 10 breasts. This can feed most families for under $30.  

2) Pizza at Via Napoli in Epcot (TS)- This is a cheap meal if you stick to the pizza. The pitcher of sangria is also probably the cheapest adult beverage in Disney. 

3) Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (CS)- This place has something for everyone. The kid's Caesar is huge, as are most of the adult portions. You get quality food too.

4) Trails End lunch (TS)- This isn't a buffet like lunch and dinner. The food is awesome and it's never crowded.

5) The Plaza in MK (TS)- This is mostly just sandwiches and salads, but the food is really good and not much more than a CS place. It books up because it's a semi-well known secret. Next time I go, I'm making Jason split a sandwich, so I'll have room for dessert.  

What are your favorite "inexpensive" meals at Disney? 

Totally agree on #1 and #3 (and making a note about Sangria for future reference LOL)

Mine are..

Shwarma platters at Tangierine Cafe, Morocco pavilion at Epcot - big enough to split for under $20

Sandwiches from Les Halles bakery in the France pavilion (ask for them toasted!)

Pizzafari @ Animal Kingdom - personal sized pizzas are filling and not super expensive, and the Hot Italian is hefty enough to split.

Waffle sandwiches in Liberty Square @ Magic Kingdom - super filling and big enough to split if you're not starving

And along these lines, for less than $25, this was our Thanksgiving meal in Liberty Square at MK this past year...

10176082_10205680107629140_7994868177431

Turkey leg from the cart, baked potato, sweet potato and cream of tomato soup from the stand next to Hall of Presidents. It filled 2 of us up quite nicely, and while it might be sacrilegious, sitting down and eating the turkey leg with a fork and knife was a whole lot less messy!  8)

Now, here's a thread that right up my alley!

In addition to those listed, I like the hot dogs in a pretzel roll from Min and Bill's diner at DHS.  You can order them without chips, which will save you $2 per meal.  Of course, you don't get your little $2 bag of chips though.  But, I like saving the $2.

Also- the 1/2 chicken meal at Flame Tree Barbecue in the AK is a good deal for a lot of food.

TCD

Now, here's a thread that right up my alley!

In addition to those listed, I like the hot dogs in a pretzel roll from Min and Bill's diner at DHS.  You can order them without chips, which will save you $2 per meal.  Of course, you don't get your little $2 bag of chips though.  But, I like saving the $2.

Also- the 1/2 chicken meal at Flame Tree Barbecue in the AK is a good deal for a lot of food.

TCD

What about that breakfast sandwich at the Contemporary?

Just thought of another one.

The bowl of chili from Roaring Forks at Wilderness Lodge.  It's self serve, so you can kind of mound it up in your little bowl.  And they have all the free saltines you want to go with it.

I think it's $3.95, and that works as a meal for me.

TCD

That reminds me... pretty much ANY of the sandwiches at Roaring Forks is big enough to split, especially with a bag of chips.

That reminds me... pretty much ANY of the sandwiches at Roaring Forks is big enough to split, especially with a bag of chips.

I hate to be "That Guy," but they have a very nice topping bar at the Roaring Forks, too.

I once watched a fellow fix up a sandwich he brought from the outside with fixings from the toping bar.

TCD

2 16 oz Porterhouses cooked to perfection over a wood fire, 2 Baked potatoes bigger than your fist with butter, sour cream cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles,  all you can eat salad and Texas toast.    Your choice of beverage (including adult)  No ADR required, guaranteed no wait table service all for about $20 and I don't have to leave my site.

2 16 oz Porterhouses cooked to perfection over a wood fire, 2 Baked potatoes bigger than your fist with butter, sour cream cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles, all you can eat salad and Texas toast. Your choice of beverage (including adult) No ADR required, guaranteed no wait table service all for about $20 and I don't have to leave my site.

Your meat market must be a lot cheaper than mine. Where do you get deals like that?

Contempo Café at the Contemporary.  We walked over to there last Friday from MK because the lines were too long at all of the food places at lunch time.

My wife got a Turkey BLT platter and I got a salad.

She saved 1/2 of her sandwich and had it later in the day.

My salad was good, but I missed the one they used to have with the craisins in it.  I can't remember what else was in it but it was good.

I got the vegetable salad, had the usual greens, ripe tomato, feta, corn, and grilled tofu cubes.

How are the meals at the restaurant next to Small World?

I agree with your #1, 4, and 5.  Love the Plaza Restaurant.  

Since I'm a low carber, I don't eat regular pizza.

Last time we had lunch at Sunshine Seasons, my meal was just barely edible.  Won't be going back there any time soon.

Another favorite used to be the taco salad at Pecos Bill's.

I really like Liberty Tree Tavern.  Their burgers are so big that we can easily split one and also split the no-sugar-added raspberry sorbet with berries (strawberries and blueberries). Top that meal off with sugar-free pomegranate lemonade, and I'm one happy camper. 

Columbia harbor house.

I miss the McDonalds French fries just outside of Pecos bills.

The 1/2 chicken dinner at the AS food courts. DW and I would get a couple of side salads and split it.

Yacht/Beach Club swimming pool bar Hurricane Hanna's lobster shrimp and scallop roll. I can only have a small bite of my DWs but I love that little bite.

Ray's post just reminded me of another one... for 2 reasons...

The half rotisserie chicken at Cosmic Ray's.  8)

For just over $10 it comes with a good sized portion of mashed potatoes and a vegetable.  Last time I got it they were green beans and they were actually really good.  It could be splittable depending on your appetite, but even on it's own it's a decent, filling meal for not a ton of $.

The half rotisserie chicken at Cosmic Ray's.  B)

For just over $10 it comes with a good sized portion of mashed potatoes and a vegetable.  Last time I got it they were green beans and they were actually really good.  It could be splittable depending on your appetite, but even on it's own it's a decent, filling meal for not a ton of $.

Great idea!  I'd eat the white meat and the green beans, and David would have the dark meat and the potatoes