What are your favorite "inexpensive" meals at Disney?

We love lots of the above mentioned menu items.  To stretch the thread a little - if you have a vehicle with you on your trip - the Hess stations on property have good breakfast biscuit sandwiches, decent pizza and other goodies for very reasonable prices.  

The Lone Ranger at Trails End  is a great price and can be shared by two people easily.  I can never finish it by myself.  I had lunch at Trails End around Christmastime and they were also really good and reasonably priced.  I also like the clam chowder at Columbia Harbor House.  Really yummy!

The Lone Ranger at Trails End  is a great price and can be shared by two people easily.  I can never finish it by myself.  I had lunch at Trails End around Christmastime and they were also really good and reasonably priced.  I also like the clam chowder at Columbia Harbor House.  Really yummy!

Z and I split the Lone Ranger for dinner when we were there alone. It was my cheapest Disney meal EVER! We brought our own drinks, so I fed us both for like $8. Awesome! 

A timely article from Disney Dining "Top Ten Meals for Under $10 at Walt Disney World"

http://www.disneydining.com/top-ten-meals-10-walt-disney-world/

Some of this article may be no longer available or priced higher.  This article was originally published May 2014.

The Lone Ranger at Trails End is a great price and can be shared by two people easily. I can never finish it by myself. I had lunch at Trails End around Christmastime and they were also really good and reasonably priced. I also like the clam chowder at Columbia Harbor House. Really yummy!

Z and I split the Lone Ranger for dinner when we were there alone. It was my cheapest Disney meal EVER! We brought our own drinks, so I fed us both for like $8. Awesome!

What is this Lone Ranger you speak of?

Are y'all talking about the Lone Rider? Two piece chicken dinner. Or is there a bigger or different meal I don't remember?

What is this Lone Ranger you speak of?

Are y'all talking about the Lone Rider? Two piece chicken dinner. Or is there a bigger or different meal I don't remember?

Yes, I was referring to the Lone Rider.  Sorry...thought I had the right name.  :faceplant2: