DIT's Very Merry Princess Petting Party

I guess this is a Trip Report.

The problem is, I had zero intention of writing one for our last trip.  

In fact, I didn't plan on it from even before the trip started, so I didn't take the pictures I normally take.  Very few foods pics.  Not many candid shots in the parks.  I just wasn't feeling it.  And I didn't take any notes to prepare myself for writing one.

And then, by the time the trip was over, I was so over Disney that there was no way I was writing one.  In fact, within a couple days of getting home I couldn't even bring myself to post here.  I wanted nothing to do with Disney.  I pulled off all the pics from the SD card and my phone, and downloaded all the Memory Maker pictures so I didn't lose them, but to be honest I never even looked at them.  They just sat on my computer.  And life has been so crazy busy that I didn't give it much thought.

Then, several days ago, I started looking at some of the pictures.  I saw some cute ones.  I recalled a comment that Kelly made a month or so ago....that it would be a crime not to share some of the Anna pics.  LOL.  So, here I am, writing a trip report.  

The problem is....I don't really remember a lot of the details.  I don't have the right photos to paint a chronological picture.  So this report will be pretty unconventional.  

Not to mention....I still kinda hate Disney.  I have no intentions of going back anytime soon, so writing about this trip won't be fun.  I'm not sure how it will go off.  It may just be an incohesive collection of photos, snarky comments and anti-Disney complaints.  

If this doesn't sound very appealing to you, I understand.  You don't have to read.  But if you are a glutton for punishment, then hop onboard.  

Here's a sample of what lies ahead.....

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133532290.jpeg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....that kid cracks me up.  

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stella's empty hand is representing your empty wallet after 2 weeks there

I guess this is a Trip Report.   The problem is, I had zero intention of writing one for our last trip.     In fact, I didn't plan on it from even before the trip started, so I didn't take the picture

Let's move on to the World Showcase.     First stop....CANADA!   They sell my favorite coffee here.     I buy Timmy's coffee to brew at home....but at Epcot they only had the fine ground and my Bunn

I'm totally in.  I saw what happened that led to the f-bombs and totally agree with your feelings.  But, I have to say that I'm glad to see you back here and that you're doing a report, unconventional though it may be.  Hope you and all those girls of yours are doing great.

And, page one!   :dance:

Glad your back. Great pix of Anna. Too cute!

Its funny, we had a good trip but we don't have a desire to return anytime soon. Especially at Christmas. It seems like the crowds are getting bigger and bigger. And I hate the FP+ system and having to plan every detail of my trip.

If you can't share your thoughts & complaints with your friends you can always share them

With us. :rofl:

And don't worry about not taking notes and pictures. I'm sure Kelly will be there to help fill in the blanks. Lol.

And when you get to the GG part I'll help. Remember how I was the life of the party?

From the few pics I've seen here and there, it looks like Anna is gaining some social interaction skills, granted I know she's always been over the top friendly, but I'm seeing some real interaction expressions lately :) Love watching her grow :)

Dave's back!! I leave, come back just in time for you to take off...glad you are back.

I know the feeling about not feeling "up to" being here. I've been there. Mine wasnt disney-related, but I still get it. Then one day, I was ready. And your posts made me lol when i did come back. So thanks for that. :)

It may just be an incohesive collection of photos, snarky comments and anti-Disney complaints.

Well I'm in!

Like I said the other night in chat, just make it up and compare everything to Dollywood.

Besides, all you need to do is post a few more photos like that and everyone will call this the best trip report EVAH!