DIT's Very Merry Princess Petting Party

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stella's empty hand is representing your empty wallet after 2 weeks there

I guess this is a Trip Report.   The problem is, I had zero intention of writing one for our last trip.     In fact, I didn't plan on it from even before the trip started, so I didn't take the picture

Let's move on to the World Showcase.     First stop....CANADA!   They sell my favorite coffee here.     I buy Timmy's coffee to brew at home....but at Epcot they only had the fine ground and my Bunn

I do recall there being some up there once upon a time - maybe back in 2000? I think these days the space gets used for special events once in a while.  It's a shame because it really is nice up there.

I was able to obtain some additional information on the current use for the space on top of the mountain in Canada.  

The buildings themselves are apparently not used for special events, however the patio area between the buildings is.  It's one of the many locations used for private events before park opening.  My source has worked a corporate breakfast there, and says that it is a very picturesque setting if it's a nice morning.  

Regarding the buildings up there....the building on the right is used by catering to stage and prepare the food and as an access point to bring in and remove anything required for the event.  It's also used for storage.

So there you go.  If I've mis-communicated any of this, perhaps my source can post a correction.    :10220: 

I was able to obtain some additional information on the current use for the space on top of the mountain in Canada.  

The buildings themselves are apparently not used for special events, however the patio area between the buildings is.  It's one of the many locations used for private events before park opening.  My source has worked a corporate breakfast there, and says that it is a very picturesque setting if it's a nice morning.  

Regarding the buildings up there....the building on the right is used by catering to stage and prepare the food and as an access point to bring in and remove anything required for the event.  It's also used for storage.

So there you go.  If I've mis-communicated any of this, perhaps my source can post a correction.    :10220: 

It's good to know that source is alive and well.

I miss him around here.

TCD

Great non report

Thanks for sticking with it!

I see what you did there!

I think the rest of knew this all along! :D

Yep....she's been Wild from the get go.  

She is so a true part of your family, the looking a like had to happen.

They say the same thing about married couples, so there is hope for you yet. ;)

Ha!  We'll see about that.  

It's amazing how I could get so far behind in reading a trip report that isn't a trip report.

I'm glad that you don't have a photo of the actual incident with Jasmine-your description of it was much funnier than any photo would have been.

I love all the smiles on your girls' faces, especially Anna's.  What fun you all had together as a family.  Just the way Walt wanted it.

I am really glad that you decided to share all of your great photos.  It would have been a shame for us not to see these.

TCD

I'm glad to be sharing them too.  But reliving the trip is softening my hatred of the mouse.  Which makes me hate the mouse more!  LOL.   

Izzy ... a girl after my own heart!  You go, girl!

Yep!

Love all the pics of Anna on big kid rides! Whooo Hoooo! 

I also love that Izzy ventured out on her own. 

Loving all the smiles. See, the mouse isn't ALL bad. 

Don't say that!  The mouse is EVIL.  

Nice going on your untrip report. The thread has been good for more than a few chuckles.

Thanks!

When you figure it out, please tell him we really want him to come back!

I did!  

Which reminds me, I have something I have to post :)

So....did you??

Love all the pics from this update, but I really love that Izzy went off to the MK by herself!  That's just awesome that she is so self confident.  And her pictures were adorable.  

I love that about her.  

Me too!

I told my source that he is missed.  

Ditto!  And those are beautiful photos of her.

DSCN4615.JPG

Go Anna go!!!!

She's like a Mini-Wild Womanz!

Smiles all around....I love it!

That was a good day.  

Go Izzy! DD and I would have been with her and DW would have hung back with y'all to drink some coffee.

I cant believe how much Anna looks like the rest of your girls. I think that darn stork must have been drinking some Green Death and made a wrong turn in Albuquerque on his way to Tennessee.

Love all the ride pix. I. So glad we all got Memory Maker. It was so worth it.

Glad you decided to do a non trip report.

Great pictures.

Ho in the cathouse  :lol:

Ha!  Glad you understand my humor.  :)

From what I am seeing it looks like you had a great family vacation.

It would appear that way.  

Go Izzy! DD and I would have been with her and DW would have hung back with y'all to drink some coffee.

I cant believe how much Anna looks like the rest of your girls. I think that darn stork must have been drinking some Green Death and made a wrong turn in Albuquerque on his way to Tennessee.

Love all the ride pix. I. So glad we all got Memory Maker. It was so worth it.

Your DW.....that would be It's Not Christy?

I think you've figured out the mystery.  The stork got lost.  Darn that Green Death.  If that stork had delivered Anna to the right house in the first place, it would have saved me a LOT of money.  

WWW to be! Hands up!

She's a nut.  

Anna is awesome. 

And I think all the way round, it's clear that she was meant to be in your family.  :)

For sure.  

What is the boy behind Gwen on Space Mountain doing?!

I thought that was a girl.  

And I have no idea what he/she is doing.  Cowering in fear?

Y'all get a bonus update tonight, as I'm waiting for Gwen to get home from work.  

Let's get right to those pictures I promised you of Anna meeting Cindy and Rapunzel.

And don't worry....there was no groping this time.  Just a whole lot of sweetness and hilarity.   

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7133490353.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7133490354.jpeg

I think Anna was very interested in Cindy's gloves.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7133490356.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7133487025.jpeg

I LOVE this picture.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7133487027.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7133490357.jpeg

I have to say, the Memory Maker is great, but is even more worthwhile if you have kids that like to meet characters.  You don't have to worry about snapping some crappy old pictures with your phone....the PP photographers take lots of pics and you are bound to get a couple that are worthwhile, if not more.  

As nice as the Cindy meeting appeared to be (remember, I wasn't there....INC took her so I missed this in person, another nice thing about Photopass), meeting Rapunzel was even cuter.  Cindy usually comes across as kind of snotty and formal.  Rapunzel is more fun, and this one looks SO sweet with Anna.  

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133529585.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133529586.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133529587.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133529588.jpeg

They look like they are having quite the interaction here.

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133532288.jpeg

I never knew Rapunzel was a Vulcan!  

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133532289.jpeg

This pic is the bomb dot com.  

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133532290.jpeg

But it gets better!

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7133532292.jpeg

When INC told me how awesome this meet was, I was sad that I missed it to take the other girls on Space Mtn.  But I have these awesome pictures, so it's the next best thing to being there.  

And as great as those are....we actually had another awesome Princess meeting later that day!  Those pics will be in a later update.  

Ok...so I think around this point, Emma headed back to the Fort, and the rest of us met back up.  At least that's what these next PP pictures indicate. 

Unfortunately, these are mostly FAILS.  The sun must have been in our eyes, because there is as least one of us blinking in each shot.  LOL.

MK_MSCINEMA_7133531535.jpeg

MK_MSCINEMA_7133531538.jpeg

MK_MSCINEMA_7133531539.jpeg

Another FAIL....this time they didn't put whatever they were supposed to put in Stella's hand.  Tink?

MK_MSCINEMA_7133531541.jpeg

MK_MSCINEMA_7133531542.jpeg

I think we were on our way out to the boat when these shots were taken.  We went back to the Fort for an afternoon break and to have dinner at the RV.  

That evening we had plans to return to the MK, including a coveted FP, and one of my favorite pictures of the trip.  I'll get to that in the next update.