I know plenty of you have been to the parks more times than you can count.  So, what are your favorite out of the way spots - places where you can get out of the hubbub, people watch, relax and enjoy?

A few of my favorites...

Wishing well near Cinderella Castle at MK

Rocking chairs outside Hall of Presidents at MK

The steps along the water in the Italy pavilion at Epcot

Tables/chairs under the trees across from the Backlot Tour at HS (bonus - next to the bar!)

Seating area around back near the fountain behind Yak & Yeti counter service at AK

Dawa bar area at AK - close enough to also enjoy the live music while enjoying your Safari Amber.  :)

The path between space mountain and Goofy's Barnstormer.

Inside the Hall of Presidents.

When you exit BTMRR turn left.

Either side of of the American pavilion. The little alley to left or the seating area to the right.

When your walking into Finding Nemo ride at the Seas. Walk to the right like heading towards the Coral restaurants. There use to be some tables to sit at. I haven't been that way in a while so I'm not sure if they're still there.

The restroom area outside of the Character Spot at Innoventions west. Rarely is anyone in there and it's air conditioned.

The bar next to the Studio Catering CS.

Upstairs at Columbia Harbour House

That's what I was going to suggest.  It's the only place at the MK with any sense of peacefulness anymore.  And they guard it like it's some sort of inner sanctum.  They would let us go up there until we explained that we needed a somewhat quiet area to get Anna to eat (she was a bit overstimulated).  It's not like it was closed....there were other people up there eating.  Oy.  

I kind of hate to share these, as they'll get more crowded.  But, anything for the Fiends:

The first one is the furthest dining pavilion behind the Flame Tree BBQ at AK.  Once you get your food, head behind the building and keep walking until you get to the pavilion on the water.  Nobody wants to walk that far, and it is almost always deserted, no matter what time of day.  We have always been able to get a waterfront table with a majestic view of Expedition Everest.  Unfortunately, this spot is currently closed as they work on the installation of the infrastructure for the new Rivers of Light show. My fear is that when the construction walls come down, this spot will be gone.

The second is the inside seating area adjacent to the Mexico quick serve location in Epcot.  At lunch time, they open the back door to the restaurant called La Hacienda de San Angel, and let lunch guests sit at the tables that are used for the dinner service in that restaurant.  There are nice big booths and tables lined along the row of windows overlooking the lake.  There are also restrooms right in that building, which are never busy.  You are getting a premium dining experience at quick serve prices.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there's a new one to add to the list.  InsideTheMagic just posted this photo on Facebook of some new seating added in the Japan pavilion of World Showcase at Epcot...

New seating has showed up in the Japan Pavilion at Epcot

11054500_10152612297412035_6224473674788

https://www.facebook.com/insidethemagic/photos/a.10151112869402035.433696.10300702034/10152612297412035/?type=1&theater

At hollywood studios it has to be the writers stop. We always get a table in there and it's a good excuse to grab a carrot cake cookie. Since Starbcks is now open there now it's even less busy

At MK, my favorite spot for some reason is the gazebo where you can meet Tatiana behind the liberty tree tavern. It's very shaded and usually quiet between times Tatiana is there

At Epcot I would have to agree on the gardens at UK, a sleep on Ellen's universe of energy or drinking a few beers at the quick serve in Germany

At AK I have no idea. I don't like that park and basically run in, ride Everest then leave

Tom sawyers island has rocking chairs along the rivers of America. They off the main path and secluded. Partially shaded. I sat out there for an hour one day and only 2 other people wandered by.

Looks like there's a new one to add to the list.  InsideTheMagic just posted this photo on Facebook of some new seating added in the Japan pavilion of World Showcase at Epcot...

https://www.facebook.com/insidethemagic/photos/a.10151112869402035.433696.10300702034/10152612297412035/?type=1&theater

wdwmagic says this is a new Meet and Greet area: http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/japan/news/05mar2015-photos---new-meet-and-greet-area-constructed-at-the-japan-pavilion-to-celebrate-japanese-youth-culture.htm

Tom sawyers island has rocking chairs along the rivers of America. They off the main path and secluded. Partially shaded. I sat out there for an hour one day and only 2 other people wandered by.

That's a great spot.

That is one of my favorite spots also, sitting there and watching across the water is very relaxing.

That is one of my favorite spots also, sitting there and watching across the water is very relaxing.

It was great when they used to serve soft serve ice cream at Aunt Polly's. We would just sit in the chairs and watch the riverboat go by and dock.

It was great when they used to serve soft serve ice cream at Aunt Polly's. We would just sit in the chairs and watch the riverboat go by and dock.

That was one of my favorite places as well.  We always enjoyed some downtime when the kids were younger, sitting outside Aunt Polly's and having ice cream.  And then those stupid SOB's took that from us.  

That was one of my favorite places as well.  We always enjoyed some downtime when the kids were younger, sitting outside Aunt Polly's and having ice cream.  And then those stupid SOB's took that from us.  

And replaced it with vending machines! :(