Rumor: 24 Hour Event 2015?

Ok I haven't actually read anything anywhere, so I guess I'm starting this rumor here myself.

I know we've speculated on the DL anniversary thread that kicking off the celebration on May 22 seems in line with another 24 hour event - which has been Memorial Day weekend for the last 2 years - but has anyone heard anything that suggests another 24 hour event is coming?

Last year's even was confirmed at the end of February, so I'm hoping if it's happening this year, we should be hearing soon.

I just checked the usual sources, and found nothing.

The official announcement last year came via the Disney Parks Blog on February 28th.  Since that's a Saturday this year, and they seem to not be very active over the weekends, I am guessing the announcement will be made on February 27th.

I think it's too big of a coincidence that the Disneyland 60th anniversary celebration kicks off on May 22.  That's the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, and that Friday is the day they've done the last two 24 hour parties.

TCD

I think it's too big of a coincidence that the Disneyland 60th anniversary celebration kicks off on May 22.  That's the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, and that Friday is the day they've done the last two 24 hour parties.

TCD

I tend to agree, but that might be wishful thinking. 

:facepalm:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Aw, come on Dave.  You know you want to see "Nuck and Futz Take the West Coast"  8)