Holy crap, I looked at the price! I can't find the regular price but if you buy a "volume package" (for travel agents) it's $7.50 per request and that's if you buy 10.

That's nuts.

I think if rather have Jason book my rezzies and have him book my ADRs.

That's nuts.

I think if rather have Jason book my rezzies and have him book my ADRs.

That's a good way to go.  :)

But I suppose for people who aren't using a TA (or aren't using a good one 8) ) it could be worth $8 to snag that impossible-to-get ADR.

Wish I'd thought of this as a business!!  I'd happily spend my days scouring the Disney website.

Oh wait...

a lot of the Mouse Counselor agents have been using a similar one called wdw tools

I used this one in April of last year.  I was trying to get a dinner reservation for 4 people at CRT for my daughter's birthday.  We booked our trip only 4 months out so nothing was available. 

The end result was that we did get the CRT reservation - and it was at a pretty decent time (not a 9:30 dinner reservation!)

I set up the text alerts.  When I received one I would hop on the MDE app or the website to try to book it.  You have to be very fast - as in immediate - or it will be gone.  I was having some problems with my MDE account booking dining reservations (not just using this tool but when booking most of them) so it took me awhile to actually get the reservation.  I ended up having to call dining to book it.  The guy who runs this tool was very helpful.  He even booked a reservation himself (to be sure the tool was working properly) and was willing to coordinate a cancel time so I could try to snag it. 

Overall, I would absolutely use it again.  I tried finding the ADR myself for a few weeks and was just getting frustrated and discouraged.  The fee was worth it to me because it increased my probability of securing the reservation.  And this one was important to me. 

Overall, I would absolutely use it again.  I tried finding the ADR myself for a few weeks and was just getting frustrated and discouraged.  The fee was worth it to me because it increased my probability of securing the reservation.  And this one was important to me. 

Good to know - thanks for sharing your experience!

How long until Disney finds a way to shut this down? Oh and you pay even if they don't find you anything.

Unfortunately I think it's probably just a matter of time, especially since they're using "Disney" in the name and web address and Disney is making a concerted effort these days to put the kibosh on such things.

Hey maybe they'll get lucky and Disney will buy them out?  They could certainly have the manpower to make something like this a regular service, and hey... $$.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing! Can't say enough about this option...seriously, worth the $8. I've been trying for two months to set up breakfast at Chef Mickeys for my son's birthday, Disney dining buddy alerted me to an opening in only four hours!

Very cool. 

Welcome! 

• 2 weeks later...

I used a different website to find dining reservations. It us called Disney Dining Scout. The link is disneydining.io. It is only 3.99 for a 6 month subscription or 5.99 for a year, and you get unlimited searches. It worked really well! I got Chef Mickey's and 'Ohana for our trip this past November!!

• 4 months later...

Just a heads up --

There are many services out there that offer to get dining reservations for you. They will charge a fee per reservation and then work on getting these for you. They also will book reservations and then sell the reservations to individuals, basically by cancelling and rebooking (of course no guarantees). These are illegal. Work with these companies at your own risk. Disney is cracking down on them and you may end up getting caught in a mess, or at the very least, losing your reservations and your money.

With the "My Disney Experience" app on phones and iPads, it's easy to just keep checking yourself now.  Or have your TA do it for you!  :)

Just a heads up --

There are many services out there that offer to get dining reservations for you. They will charge a fee per reservation and then work on getting these for you. They also will book reservations and then sell the reservations to individuals, basically by cancelling and rebooking (of course no guarantees). These are illegal. Work with these companies at your own risk. Disney is cracking down on them and you may end up getting caught in a mess, or at the very least, losing your reservations and your money.

Thanks for the heads up, Rhonda!