Can anyone suggest new places for us to go with our three wheelchairs?  We've been to Disney MANY times and several trips to the Dollywood area.  Looking for some suggestions that might be enjoyable for our kids and adults and might be in the area of a week trip from the Atlanta area.  We've also been to Branson and the Grand Ole Opry a couple of times, but without a toad, it is difficult to move around a lot.  Am I expecting too much with too many restrictions?  Years ago Opryland Theme Park would have worked...but alas it's gone.  For now, it's Dollywood for this Spring break.

How about Washington, DC

I believe there is a campground near the beltway, "Cherry Hill", I think? They provide shuttles to attractions, and maybe to the nearest Metro stop. The Metro is completely accessible and a lot of the DC Museums have no admission charge.

Yes, it's Cherry hill.  The campground is served by Metro transportation that will take you to the Greenbelt station to get the subway.  Although I'm wondering if DC would be too tough to manage with 3 wheelchairs.  It's very spread out once you get downtown, so there'd be LOTS of walking. 

I like visiting Williamsburg but that's not manageable without a vehicle. 

I also enjoy Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN, and they have their own campground.  But it would be 6-7 hours for you and I'm not sure it's worth that much of a drive to get to.  It is a nice park though....although there is not a ton else to do in the area other than the Abe Lincoln homestead. 

I also think DC might be difficult.  It is super spread out and when I go I average about 10 miles of walking in a day.  I did not find any of the entrances easy to find and there is a metal detector in every museum and building to navigate through.  (Bad day to wear a belt, watch or jewelry.