Disney does it again

From CNN:

While Disneyland has long been known as the "happiest place on Earth," Disney's cruise ships sound like they're also pretty cheerful spots to vacation.

At least that's what the 2015 Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards, announced Monday, are indicating. Disney Cruise Line dominated this year's awards, winning in 12 categories.

Disney Cruise Line won the coveted "best overall" cruise line award for the third year in a row. The Disney Dream ship won in the large ship category, and Disney Wonder won in the midsize category.

Other Disney awards include Disney Dream's wins for "best entertainment" and "best cruises to the Bahamas" and Disney Fantasy's wins for "best cabins," "best service" and "best for families."

The awards are based on consumer reviews by members of the Cruise Critic website.

Nacole, I used to feel just like you.  Then one day I suddenly had to take a cruise for business reasons.  I was terrified.  We cruised skirting a hurricane.  It was so rough!  But I had a ball and have cruised many times since.  I would cruise any time again in a heartbeat!

Darn it!

Maybe if they didn't win so many awards they would lower their prices so we could afford to go again. Lol.

:lol:

Nacole, I used to feel just like you.  Then one day I suddenly had to take a cruise for business reasons.  I was terrified.  We cruised skirting a hurricane.  It was so rough!  But I had a ball and have cruised many times since.  I would cruise any time again in a heartbeat!

Tom really wants to go on one... sold I've told him that maybe someday, a Disney cruise.  I don't drink, but I may need to start...at the dock...before I get on... and possibly all the way through  :rolleyes:

Tom really wants to go on one... sold I've told him that maybe someday, a Disney cruise.  I don't drink, but I may need to start...at the dock...before I get on... and possibly all the way through  :rolleyes:

I've heard April 2, 2016 is going to be a fun cruise....

Nacole, I HATE boats.  I refuse to go on them.  And until 3 years ago I was against cruising.  But now I've done 2 and we have our 3rd booked for later this year.  But I still won't go on smaller boats.  And I keep my kids away from the railings.  LOL.

So that's a no to hanging out on the houseboat this summer? Lol.