2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP)

WDWMagic is reporting that the 2015 dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party have been announced. Tickets are not yet on sale and there's been no pricing released yet.  Typically tickets go on sale in early May.

September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27.
October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31.
November 1.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/news/24feb2015-mickey%27s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-dates-now-available.htm

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You haven't met Brian I take it?   TCD

Mo > WDWMagic   TCD

The 11th and 12th I think are the Night of Joy but the other additional September dates are probably correct.

I've done both MNSSHP and MVMCP.  We don't plan to do MVMCP again, but we've done MNSSHP twice now and plan to again this year - we love it!  The park atmosphere is very cool with all the lighting, ghost lady at HM (she's hilarious), CANDY, characters you rarely ever see (incl. all 7 dwarves), fun fireworks, and what might be my favorite parade.

I definitely think it's worth it.

Hmm..... I don't want to do the one on Halloween because I want Z to trick-or-treat the Fort, but we'll be there on the 29th. 

Is it "worth it?"

You know how cheap I am.  And I'm the first one to complain about Disney prices.

But, we've been to the MNSSHP a bunch of times.  Yes, it's worth it.  Even more so than the Christmas party, IMHO.

The Headless Horseman followed by the Boo to You Parade is something Z needs to see.

A suggestion:  what about a one night trip when you can get a Passholder discount on the MNSSHP tickets?

TCD

Mystery solved!

It appears the MNSSHP dates that were being picked up by everyone (including WDWMagic), came off the back of this Flower & Garden Guide Map...

11015084_801315626588624_843036534271711

https://www.facebook.com/TheAdultSideOfDisney/photos/a.431289250257932.100488.429241863796004/801315626588624/?type=1&theater

So... it would appear Disney themselves put out incorrect info and then the rest of the world just ran with it.  8)

We're planning to do the Christmas party (please let me know when the dates are out on that!).  The halloween one is not for us... our daughter has a, wonderfully, vivid imagination and even thought it's Disney, some of it is still too scary for her.  I know lots who do enjoy it, so if your kiddos are halloween people, I think it's doing at least once.  I think it's the one time that Disney really seems to limit the number of people in the park.  Kuddos to them on this; I hope that continues. 

Actually the dates Are correct we are wrong. Here is a post on the Disney Parks Blog.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/02/dates-for-magic-kingdom-special-events-tickets-on-sale-in-april/

I just was coming here to post the same thing.

I screen capped it in case it changes:

mnsshp%20dates_zpsdzfbrzbi.jpg

I just submitted a comment asking about this missing dates.

My money is still on Mo.  As she said above, the current (last update 2/6/15) published  "Travel Agent" calendar for September shows 7 pm closes on 9/1, 4 and 7. http://media.disneywebcontent.com/staticfiles/parkhours/wdwtravelagent_september.pdf

TCD

OK, I'll buy tickets for October 29th. 

TCD, a 1 night trip isn't really possible. It takes us 7-8 hours to get there. The gas and hotel would eat up any savings we'd get for an AP discount. I know they're not as busy, but I can't make it then. 

OK, I'll buy tickets for October 29th. 

TCD, a 1 night trip isn't really possible. It takes us 7-8 hours to get there. The gas and hotel would eat up any savings we'd get for an AP discount. I know they're not as busy, but I can't make it then. 

And you call yourself a Fiend?

Mo would do that for a day trip, and not even spend the night.

TCD

Veeeeeery interesting!  So they're really going to start MNSSHP 2 weeks later this year?  That doesn't sound very Disney-like.

And you call yourself a Fiend?

Mo would do that for a day trip, and not even spend the night.

TCD

Whatever gave you that idea?  Just because I've driven 20 hours to stay 36 and drive home...  :P

She doesn't have a 5 year old.  :raspberry:

True, but I should get points for having TurkeyPants with me.  8)

You haven't met Brian I take it?

TCD

You get an up arrow for that.  :D

I just was coming here to post the same thing.

I screen capped it in case it changes:

mnsshp%20dates_zpsdzfbrzbi.jpg

I just submitted a comment asking about this missing dates.

My money is still on Mo.  As she said above, the current (last update 2/6/15) published  "Travel Agent" calendar for September shows 7 pm closes on 9/1, 4 and 7. http://media.disneywebcontent.com/staticfiles/parkhours/wdwtravelagent_september.pdf

TCD

I am wondering if they have scheduled Corporate events for those dates.