2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You haven't met Brian I take it?   TCD

Mo > WDWMagic   TCD

The 11th and 12th I think are the Night of Joy but the other additional September dates are probably correct.

From Disney Parks Blog...

HPHI890895-613x613.jpg

I loved seeing the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” a few weeks ago during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park. If you plan on attending an event in October, I invite you to look for a few commemorative items inspired by this new show.

We have an event T-shirt featuring the Sanderson Sisters and Disney Villains from the show such as Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.

Guests attending the events may also find artwork for select mobile phones at the new D-Tech on Demand area inside Tomorrowland Power and Light Co. at the exit of Space Mountain. We offer cases for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6/6+ as well as Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy 4, Samsung Galaxy 5 and Samsung Galaxy 6.

Finally, we will offer a limited release retail MagicBand starting October 9.

The best place to look for the event shirt and retail MagicBand is Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.

The retail MagicBand may be found in additional locations such as Box Office Gifts on Main Street, U.S.A., Big Al’s in Frontierland and Tomorrowland Power and Light Co. in Tomorrowland.

For more information about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, please visit DisneyWorld.com.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/10/new-hocus-pocus-villain-spelltacular-items-coming-to-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-in-october/