Seriously. 

Not to mention that it's upside down and at an angle.  Why do they have the park entrance off to the right corner of the map?

I guess all the confusion might trick guests into not realizing how little there is to do at this park.

TCD

All of the Maps got re-oriented for North-South so they all work together in the app. that way when you are moving around the overview map and zoom in on DHS it looks the same. And the Map portion is now the same on the Maps and the app. 

All of the Maps got re-oriented for North-South so they all work together in the app. that way when you are moving around the overview map and zoom in on DHS it looks the same. And the Map portion is now the same on the Maps and the app. 

Duh.  I didn't notice that.  That makes sense.  I never realized DHS wasn't oriented the way the MK is.

TCD

Duh.  I didn't notice that.  That makes sense.  I never realized DHS wasn't oriented the way the MK is.

TCD

It was a big hub -bub when it happened almost a year ago now I think. Definitely took a little getting used to. I think the EPCOT Map changed too at that time. Just not as drastically and its easier to re-orient yourself. 

It was a big hub -bub when it happened almost a year ago now I think. Definitely took a little getting used to. I think the EPCOT Map changed too at that time. Just not as drastically and its easier to re-orient yourself. 

That's funny that the change happened that long ago.  I don't really have a need for park maps.

I guess this explains why the Fort map finally went back to a North/South orientation after a few years of printing it sideways.

TCD

That's funny that the change happened that long ago.  I don't really have a need for park maps.

I guess this explains why the Fort map finally went back to a North/South orientation after a few years of printing it sideways.

TCD

Yeah they wanted everything integrated for the app.