The Ultimate "Must Do" List of Food in WDW Yumm! :-)

Thought it would be nice to try and start a list of "MUST DO" menu items found around the World.

If this works, it will be something you could print out and take with    :D

List your favorite food/menu item that you think everyone should try at least once on their next trip.

Also don't forget Where? and Why?

I'll start with:

WHAT:                                                       WHERE:                                                                  WHY:       

DOLE WHIP!!                                           Aloha Isle  Adventureland MK                                 Did I mention it's DOLE WHIP!!!    B)

Grand Marnier Orange Slushie                France Kiosk on the Water, EPCOT                       Because it has Grand Marnier in it!!!!  ( Carol )

Salted Caramel                                        Epcot, Germany                                                      Perfect caramel with chocolate and salt  ( Kelly )

Fish&Chips                                               Yorkshire County Fish Shop Epcot                                                                                          ( Brady ) 

Carrot Cake Cookie                                 2 locations at HS (Sweet Spells and Writer's Stop)   It's like 2 huge carrot cake muffin tops with a creamy layer of cream cheese icing in between.  ( Dave )

Caramel Corn and Werthers Cookie Bar    Epcot Germany                                                      It's my crack                                             ( Aaron )

Dole Whip                                                 at the Poly.                                                               Because it's friggin awesome.                  ( Travisma )

Grilled cheese sandwiches                        at a stand near Test Track.                                     Haven't tried one but they sound fantastic  ( Travisma )

Bread and Butter Pudding                        Ragland Road - Downtown Disney (Springs)            Bread, butter, caramel, cream sauce... swoon   ( Mo )

Corn Dog Nuggets                                    Casey's Corner, Magic Kingdom                            Bite-sized junk food you can dip in all the mustard and/or cheese sauce you want AND you can get them pretty much any                                                                                                                                                          time of day or night that MK is open.     ( Mo )     

Giddy-up and Go Chicken Meal                Trail's End Takeout                                                  Feed the whole family for $30ish, and it's awesome!   ( Kelly )

Beer                                                          Every country in World Showcase                            um, because its beer  ( Aaron )         :bellringer:

Anything other Fiends cook                      Grand Gatherings at the Fort                                  Cause its a FORT FEAST!!!     ( Carol )

Specialty flavor pizza                               Boardwalk window                                                    Just so yummy                         ( FOB )

Key lime martini                                       Pretty much any bar                                                 Graham cracker crust rim?!?!     ( FOB )

Cinnamon roll                                         Trails end to go                                                         Not MSBCR, but still delicious    ( FOB )

Roast beef bleu cheese sandwich            Roaring forks                                                           Carmelized onions and bleu cheese, yum    ( FOB )

***seasonal in fall**** cinnamon apple cupcake      Roaring forks                                            Best thing I've ever eaten. Ever.      ( FOB )

Sweet potato pancakes                             Wave                                                                      Cinnamon butter                             ( FOB )

Chocolate chunk cookies                         Minnie's bake shop hanging at cash registers          Giant yummy and delicious            ( FOB )

Irish coffee                                               Raglan                                                                      Warm and yummy                          ( FOB )  

The honey guiness dip for bread             Raglan                                                                       Honey and guinness                      ( FOB )

Jalapeño pretzel                                      Hs and ak                                                               Totally not my style but I have traveled to a park just for this snack   ( FOB )

Roast beef sandwich                                Beast castle MK                                                      Horseradish and beef and bread so good   ( FOB )

Lapu Lapu                                                Polynesian                                                             Rum, rum, some juices, and more rum served in a pineapple.   ( Marty )

Raspberry macaroon                               Les Halles Bakery, France Pavilion, Epcot             super intense raspberry deliciousness   ( Mo )

Caramel fleur de sel ice cream                L'Artisan des Glaces, France Pavilion, Epcot          most creamy delicious ice cream EVAH, especially with a shot of Rum on it    ( Mo )

Whole crispy snapper                               Narcoosees                                                            Best. Fish. Evah.                                    ( Mo )

Spicy kazan roll                                        California grill                                                           spicy, sushi awesomeness                    ( Mo )

Rack of lamb                                            Be Our Guest                                                          cooked perfectly, tender and flavorful     ( Mo )

Tuna poke                                                Kona cafe                                                                always fresh and delicious                      ( Mo )

Pulled pork sandwich                            at the Fort for Halloween. It was at a temporary         It was tasty, hot, and big.                       ( Travisma ) 
                                                              stand off to the side of the campfire program.

Caramelized Goat Cheese                    Akershus appetizer buffet  Norway  EPCOT              Because goat cheese of any sort is amazing...and when it has the flavor of yummy caramel, well, you know....  :drool1:  ( Cindy )

Pulled Pork on a Cornbread Waffle       Art of Animation                                                    They make the crispy cornbread waffle when you order...comes hot and fresh with delightful pulled pork on top!  :thumbsup2:  ( Cindy)

Pineapple/Vanilla Dole Whip Float        Pineapple Lanai at the Polynesian Resort       My opinion is that the dole whips in the park (which I do eat and love) have to get turned over so quickly that it isn't always AS frozen                                                                                                                      as it should be. At Pineapple Lanai they are frozen and HUGE! Be sure to poke the Dole Whip down in the juice to make the juice nice and cold!

( Cindy )

Kaki-Gori                                              Japanese Pavilion at Epcot                                Delicious & refreshing fruit flavored shaved ice.  So good!   ( Pezheadval )

Beer Cheese Soup                               Le Cellier - Canada Pavilion - Epcot                   It's amazing!                                                                          ( Pezheadval ) 

Cinnamon Roll                                       Starring Rolls - Studios                              I'm the one weirdo that doesn't like cinnamon, but my kids LOVE these and insist on having one every time we are there.  (Pezheadval)

Mini chorizo                                        Hacienda San Angel    EPCOT                           Available on the Parrillada Hacienda                                       ( PGHfiend )

Cheese sampler                                Germany (inside wine shop) Epcot                     The mushroom Brie is Awesome!                                     ( Brady )        

Schofferhofer Grapefruit Beer on tap      Germany pavilion (inside), Epcot                  Cold and refreshing, grapefruit-y goodness                             ( Mo )

or High-Octane Refreshments, HStudios

Chili                                                    Roaring Forks at WL                                   It's very hearty and filling, and makes for a satisfying but cheap meal.         ( DaveinTn )

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich             Beaches and Cream                          It's HUGE, and made with 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies with a slab of ice cream between.   ( DaveinTn )

Tonga Toast                                     At the Poly - Kona                                    It's huge and has some sort of strawberry concoction with it                       ( GradyBunch )

Pizza                                                  at Via Napoli (Italy, Epcot)                         deserves to be on this list.                                                                        (Kelly)

Midori Colada                                    at Crockett's Tavern.                            Delicious and refreshing while waiting for the Giddyup and Go meal!               ( kadancer )

•  
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Specialty flavor pizza Boardwalk window Just so yummy Key lime martini Pretty much any bar Graham cracker crust rim?!?! Cinnamon roll Trails end to go Not MSBCR, but still delicious Roast beef bleu ch

You thought you were going to talk food here and it wouldn't get out of control?!?!? I actually held back! 

Thought it would be nice to try and start a list of "MUST DO" menu items found around the World.   If this works, it will be something you could print out and take with    :D   List your favorite food

Well y'all have hit a bunch of mine already, but not this one...

What: Bread and Butter Pudding

Where: Ragland Road - Downtown Disney (Springs)

Why: Bread, butter, caramel, cream sauce... swoon

And this one might surprise you...

What: Corn Dog Nuggets

Where: Casey's Corner, Magic Kingdom

Why: Bite-sized junk food you can dip in all the mustard and/or cheese sauce you want AND you can get them pretty much any dime of day or night that MK is open.

Specialty flavor pizza

Boardwalk window

Just so yummy

Key lime martini

Pretty much any bar

Graham cracker crust rim?!?!

Cinnamon roll

Trails end to go

Not MSBCR, but still delicious

Roast beef bleu cheese sandwich

Roaring forks

Carmelized onions and bleu cheese, yum

***seasonal in fall**** cinnamon apple cupcake

Roaring forks

Best thing I've ever eaten. Ever.

Sweet potato pancakes

Wave

Cinnamon butter

Watermelon sangria (may it rest in peace)

Downtown disney pollo campero (may it rest in peace)

The watermelon had been marinating for days

Chocolate chunk cookies

Minnie's bake shop hanging at cash registers

Giant yummy and delicious

Irish coffee

Raglan

Warm and yummy

The honey guiness dip for bread

Raglan

Honey and guinness

Jalapeño pretzel

Hs and ak

Totally not my style but I have traveled to a park just for this snack

Roast beef sandwich

Beast castle MK

Horseradish and beef and bread so good

In memory of the cinnamon lasagna from kouzzina.

Carrot Cake Cookie

2 locations at HS (Sweet Spells and Writer's Stop)

Why?  It's like 2 huge carrot cake muffin tops with a creamy layer of cream cheese icing in between.   

Where is Sweet Spells?  A Carrot Cake Cookie is on my bucket list.  Nevermind!  I found it on the new DHS map Mo posted last night.  Thanks, Mo!

Now for my addition to the list:

Lapu Lapu

Polynesian

Rum, rum, some juices, and more rum served in a pineapple.

I look forward to the jalapeño pretzel @ AK every year!

WELCOME!!

A few more I thought of...

What: raspberry macaron

Where: Les Halles Bakery, France Pavilion, Epcot

Why: super intense raspberry deliciousness

What: caramel fleur de sel ice cream

Where:  L'Artisan des Glaces, France Pavilion, Epcot

Why: most creamy delicious ice cream EVAH, especially with a shot of Rhum on in

What: whole crispy snapper

Where: Narcoosees

Why: Best. Fish. Evah.

What: spicy kazan roll

Where: California grill

Why: spicy, sushi awesomeness

What: rack of lamb

Where: Be Our Guest

Why: cooked perfectly, tender and flavorful

What: tuna poke

Where: Kona cafe

Why: always fresh and delicious

WHAT: Caramelized Goat Cheese (it has a Norwegian name that I can't remember or pronounce)
WHERE: Akershus appetizer buffet, Norway, Epcot
WHY: Because goat cheese of any sort is amazing...and when it has the flavor of yummy caramel, well, you know.... :drool1:

WHAT: Pulled Pork on a Cornbread Waffle
WHERE: Art of Animation
WHY: They make the crispy cornbread waffle when you order...comes hot and fresh with delightful pulled pork on top! :thumbsup2:

WHAT: Pineapple/Vanilla Dole Whip Float (with Pineapple juice)
WHERE: Pineapple Lanai at the Polynesian Resort (this is key)
WHY: My opinion is that the dole whips in the park (which I do eat and love) have to get turned over so quickly that it isn't always AS frozen as it should be. At Pineapple Lanai they are frozen and HUGE! Be sure to poke the Dole Whip down in the juice to make the juice nice and cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What: Kaki-Gori

Where: Japanese Pavilion at Epcot 

Why: Delicious & refreshing fruit flavored shaved ice.  So good! 

What:  Beer Cheese Soup

Where: Le Cellier - Canada Pavilion - Epcot

Why:  It's amazing! 

What: Cinnamon Roll

Where: Starring Rolls - Studios

Why: I'm the one weirdo that doesn't like cinnamon, but my kids LOVE these and insist on having one every time we are there.  

Specialty flavor pizza

Boardwalk window

Just so yummy

Key lime martini

Pretty much any bar

Graham cracker crust rim?!?!

Cinnamon roll

Trails end to go

Not MSBCR, but still delicious

Roast beef bleu cheese sandwich

Roaring forks

Carmelized onions and bleu cheese, yum

***seasonal in fall**** cinnamon apple cupcake

Roaring forks

Best thing I've ever eaten. Ever.

Sweet potato pancakes

Wave

Cinnamon butter

Watermelon sangria (may it rest in peace)

Downtown disney pollo campero (may it rest in peace)

The watermelon had been marinating for days

Chocolate chunk cookies

Minnie's bake shop hanging at cash registers

Giant yummy and delicious

Irish coffee

Raglan

Warm and yummy

The honey guiness dip for bread

Raglan

Honey and guinness

Jalapeño pretzel

Hs and ak

Totally not my style but I have traveled to a park just for this snack

Roast beef sandwich

Beast castle MK

Horseradish and beef and bread so good

In memory of the cinnamon lasagna from kouzzina.

DW and I loved Kouzzina.  Moment of Silence please.

All right this quickly got out of control!    :lol:

Thanks for all the great suggestions people!    I know I am going to have to run and bike extra miles during and after my next trip   ;)

Mo!  How am I supposed to put all these great suggestions on one pocket-sized list??  

Bear with me as I add them to the top post as I get to them..... that seems to be the best way to do it......    :blink:

All right this quickly got out of control!    :lol:

Thanks for all the great suggestions people!    I know I am going to have to run and bike extra miles during and after my next trip   ;)

Mo!  How am I supposed to put all these great suggestions on one pocket-sized list??  

Bear with me as I add them to the top post as I get to them..... that seems to be the best way to do it......    :blink:

Tell you what... you compile the master list and let me know when it's done, and then I'll format a spiffy printable version for people to download.  :)