The Ultimate "Must Do" List of Food in WDW Yumm! :-)

All right this quickly got out of control!    :lol:

Thanks for all the great suggestions people!    I know I am going to have to run and bike extra miles during and after my next trip   ;)

Mo!  How am I supposed to put all these great suggestions on one pocket-sized list??  

Bear with me as I add them to the top post as I get to them..... that seems to be the best way to do it......    :blink:

You thought you were going to talk food here and it wouldn't get out of control?!?!? I actually held back! 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Specialty flavor pizza Boardwalk window Just so yummy Key lime martini Pretty much any bar Graham cracker crust rim?!?! Cinnamon roll Trails end to go Not MSBCR, but still delicious Roast beef bleu ch

You thought you were going to talk food here and it wouldn't get out of control?!?!? I actually held back! 

Thought it would be nice to try and start a list of "MUST DO" menu items found around the World.   If this works, it will be something you could print out and take with    :D   List your favorite food

Chili

Roaring Forks at WL

It's very hearty and filling, and makes for a satisfying but cheap meal.

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

Beaches and Cream

It's HUGE, and made with 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies with a slab of ice cream between.  

I hadn't heard of Beaches and Cream, so I looked it up online. Looks like a cute place; we'll need to put that on our list :)

Beaches and Cream has always required reservations when I have been there. Their banana splits are really good.

As long as you don't want to eat a meal or get the large kitchen sink, there's always the take out counter.  

Good to know... thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like we might be done Mo, at least for now,  what do you think?

Looks like it!  I probably won't have time to whip up the spiffy list before I bug out for WWW, so if anyone has any last minute things to add, speak now.

And somebody please remind me to do this after I get back from WWW.  I expect my brain will be a bit fuzzy.  8)

Out of that whole list I've had like 3 things!

Well you better get on it then!

Pizza at Via Napoli (Italy, Epcot) deserves to be on this list. 

Agreed!

Looks like it!  I probably won't have time to whip up the spiffy list before I bug out for WWW, so if anyone has any last minute things to add, speak now.

And somebody please remind me to do this after I get back from WWW.  I expect my brain will be a bit fuzzy.  B)

fuzzy?  but why would that be?     ;)

• 1 month later...

Wife and I thought of one, the storybook treats brownie sundae. I'm not afraid to admit we split one every night at the MK. I also want to say that I am very friendly to the cast members and the last trip back in March a girl at storybook told me I was the first nice customer she had all day and gave me my brownie sundae and diet (hahah) coke on the house!

Wife and I thought of one, the storybook treats brownie sundae. I'm not afraid to admit we split one every night at the MK. I also want to say that I am very friendly to the cast members and the last trip back in March a girl at storybook told me I was the first nice customer she had all day and gave me my brownie sundae and diet (hahah) coke on the house!

I didn't even know they had ice cream in there. All I ever see is apples and cake pops.

I didn't even know they had ice cream in there. All I ever see is apples and cake pops.

Here's the menu according to AllEars as of May 2015...

Fudge Brownie Sundae - Fudge brownie topped with your choice of chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve, hot fudge or caramel topping and whipped cream. $5.19 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae - Cookie topped with vanilla soft-serve and hot fudge. $5.19 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Sundae - Chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve with hot fudge, strawberry or caramel topping and whipped cream. $4.79 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Soft-Serve Ice Cream Cup or Cone - Vanilla, chocolate or vanilla chocolate swirl soft-serve. $3.69 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Chocolate Chip Cookie $2.59 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Frozen Yogurt - Orchard Cherry or Cake Batter $3.99 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Float - Chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve prepared with your choice of fountain beverage. $4.49 ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake Sundae - Shortcake topped with vanilla soft serve and strawberry topping. $5.39

http://allears.net/dining/menu/storybook-treats/snacks

FWIW, the official Disney menu online does not include some of these items, but I'm not sure how often the snack locations are updated.

Michael- I think you're confusing the shop called Big Top Souvenirs with the shop called Storybook Treats.  Big Top Souvenirs is that big shop under the fake circus tent in Storybook Circus- it has baked goods and apples, but no ice cream.

Storybook Treats is the soft-serve shop with walk-up windows in between Princess Fairytale Hall and the Pooh Ride in the MK.  It's not located in Storybook Circus, but I guess they couldn't think of a better name for it.

TCD