From WDWMagic...

Originally announced to be available through to June 18 2015, the test will now run until at least July 18 2015. Reservations are available on the My Disney Experience app and website, along with pre-ordering of menu items.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-our-guest-restaurant/news/24apr2015-be-our-guest-restaurant-breakfast-test-extended-into-the-late-summer.htm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The TCD gang tried the Be Our Guest breakfast on Saturday, March 21.   I was able to snag a reservation the day they were released.   When we arrived, they scanned one of our MB's to confirm the reser

Adjustments?  I predict that, even without significant adjustments, they can ride this thing for several years before they see any appreciable drop in customers.  Maybe forever.  Just read a few comme

Rumors the breakfast at Be Our Guest will be extended again, possibly into October...

Breakfast At Be Our Guest May Soon Be Extended At Magic Kingdom Again
June 16, 2015 by Doctor Disney 2 Comments

Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant was originally slated to go until June 18, 2015. Then, it was extended for another month, and it appears as if the Magic Kingdom breakfast option may soon be extended again.

Now, please let it be known that this is not official and that it simply MAY happen. It’s just a bit of a curiosity that the website has been updated, and a number of readers have messaged me asking about it.

The official Walt Disney World website does now show Be Our Guest will be open for breakfast hours (8 – 10 a.m.) through Oct. 3, 2015. The only problem right now is that it still isn’t available to book or keeps showing “No Times Available.”

Keep an eye on things as I’ve also heard some word that availability for the added dates after July 18 could be opening soon. Until Disney gives the official word though, anything could change.

Also, the changes to the website could just be some more testing. Be Our Guest breakfast may be put in permanently or it may not be extended at all, but we shall see.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2015/06/16/breakfast-at-be-our-guest-may-soon-be-extended-at-magic-kingdom-again/

• 1 month later...

From Chip & Co...

Be Our Guest Breakfast is Now Permanent!
July 29, 2015 by Alissa

Have you heard the news???  As of July 27th Disney has officially extended Be Our Guest breakfast permanently!

Now, before you run off to book your breakfast reservation as Tuesday afternoon the reservations were not open yet.  This just means Disney is getting everything loaded in the system and that guests should start looking daily if they want to snag one of those coveted reservations.

Breakfast will be offered from 8am-10am daily at Be Our Guest in New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom.  As far as we know, the menu will not be changing.

http://www.chipandco.com/guest-breakfast-permanent-216561/

Official announcement from the Disney Parks Blog...

Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park
posted on August 3rd, 2015 by Rachel Brent, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator

It is a little-known fact that my first role with Disney Parks was as a hostess at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park. Last week, I had a chance to put their service to the test by going to breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant with some of my fellow cast members and friends.

BOGRB830916-613x336.png

We shared a selection of delicious pastries as we ate our entrees. My friend Nancy ordered the newest addition to the menu, the Croque Madame. This open-faced ham sandwich is topped with a fried egg, Gruyere cheese and creamy béchamel, served with fresh fruit. Vivi loved the Eggs Florentine, a puff pastry shell filled with scrambled eggs, cheese and fresh spinach served with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes. And me? I couldn’t resist the Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich, with poached eggs, thick-cut applewood bacon, Brie cheese, arugula and tomatoes on a toasted baguette.

BOGRB830917-613x409.png

While dining there, I received exciting news that the testing phase is over, and breakfast is now a permanent offering. I also got a sneak peek of the artwork that will be on new kid’s souvenir cups, debuting in October. The cups will be available for an additional cost. Check out the artwork below!

BOGRB830918-613x304.jpg
For reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/DINE or call 407-WDW-DINE.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/08/breakfast-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-in-magic-kingdom-park/