You enter from the top (back), so I have a feeling wheelchair seating is not in the front. They run and dance is the aisles though, so the front probably isn't the best place to sit anyway.  

I entered from the middle on the side. There was a wide lane that ran right through there. 

Ken, IIRC the kids would stay in their chairs and you would park them at the top of the sections. Kind of like I've seen at sports arenas. It shouldn't be a problem for y'all at all. I would highly recommend the show. The kids, as well you an Judy would really enjoy it.

Yep - what they said.  IMO for this show, sitting further back with an unobstructed view is actually better to take it all in. If you were right up in the very front you'd miss a lot of the action when they come out into the theater.

I found a few pics showing the theater seating...

PIA_9101_resize_resize_resize.JPG

348s.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

Thanks.  Now we know what to expect.   (And the Beauty and the Beast used to have wheelchair seating right in front of the stage.  But we have been there since the rear seating has been in place.)

We recently visited this show, and I can confirm that in addition to other locations in the theater, there is a handicap seating area right in the front center, next to the runway some of the actors use during the show.  On the day we visited, they held space in that area until right before the show started, and then invited guests to sit there as it was not being used.  On the other side of the runway from us, I noticed two sign language interpreters performing for some guests in the front row on that side.  it's possible the seating I noticed is for guests with disabilities other than those using wheelchairs.

TCD