Boathouse Disney springs Amphicars

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit your whining.  I can't wait to stop by the Boathouse and pick up a $21 order of asparagus to take on my $100 boat ride.   TCD

Yes, Jim, you do.  About $20 worth.  

What?!?!? http://instagram.com/p/0yimxvEiez/

More and more, WDW is becoming an overpriced playground geared for two sets of people.....foreigners blessed with a good exchange rate, and people making their "once in a lifetime gotta do it all and make memories for little Buffy and Jody" folks.

When your right your right. I looked at the Fort in June and it's $93 plus tax a night for a full hook up and no discount available anymore. 2 years ago I was paying $65 for premium in November.

• 2 weeks later...

More and more, WDW is becoming an overpriced playground geared for two sets of people.....foreigners blessed with a good exchange rate, and people making their "once in a lifetime gotta do it all and make memories for little Buffy and Jody" folks.  

Quit your whining.  I can't wait to stop by the Boathouse and pick up a $21 order of asparagus to take on my $100 boat ride.

TCD

Quit your whining.  I can't wait to stop by the Boathouse and pick up a $21 order of asparagus to take on my $100 boat ride.

TCD

I was just saying to DH "I'll go to the Boathouse and sit at the bar with an app... but I won't be ordering a steak."

to which he replied, "or asparagus"

I was just saying to DH "I'll go to the Boathouse and sit at the bar with an app... but I won't be ordering a steak."

to which he replied, "or asparagus"

LOL, good one.

If they really are charging $21 for an order of asparagus, I'm really tempted to try them.  They have to be special for that price, right?

Said the guy who paid $20 for a lukewarm breakfast sandwich at BOG.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, Jim, you do.  About $20 worth.  

It would be worth the $21 to recreate this scene.

TCD

... if they let me drive the car boat I would pay.

Ditto

Mini golf $14 for adult, $12 for kid

2 hour boat fishing up to five people $270

Cane Pole & Worms - $4/hour OR Family Fishing - $12.50/hour (up to 6 people)

Surf lessons $150 for 3.5 hours

Fireworks cruise around $350

Fireworks cruise is about the same ballpark if you load it up with the 10 person max.  But they at least give you snacks. 

And... um... fireworks.  8)

Hopefully they will drop the prices before my trip because I does look fun. So everyone do me a favor and don't do it so they lower the price, ok?

Aye aye captain!