I came across this just now...

News of Additional Pre-Selected 4th FastPass Testing Taking Place

March 29, 2015 by bjkbrady

I received a report from a guest currently at Walt Disney World that testing for a fourth pre-selected FastPass was available yesterday, March 28th, and will be available again today, March 29th. This test is being done at the Magic Kingdom ONLY.

I wonder if this test might be extended since a two day testing period is not normal for Disney. Testing of any new system usually last for several weeks, sometimes several months. I’m not sure how effective a two day test could be.

According to the guest I spoke with, you can schedule the fourth FastPass through your My Disney Experience account or at one of the kiosks located throughout the park. During the testing period, guests can pick their three FastPasses and a fourth FastPass is automatically being selected by the system. The guest can then change the fourth FastPass to an attraction of their choice, if available.

There has been no official word about this test or about a larger selection FastPass system starting anytime soon.

I’ll keep you posted!

http://theadultsideofdisney.com/news-of-additional-pre-selected-4th-fastpass-testing-taking-place/

People on easywdw.com were reporting that they were able to do this in MDE.  Someone had gone on to make an adjustment to one of their 3, and got offered a fourth.  i hope the test goes well and they decide to make this the new normal.

People on easywdw.com were reporting that they were able to do this in MDE.  Someone had gone on to make an adjustment to one of their 3, and got offered a fourth.  i hope the test goes well and they decide to make this the new normal.

Me too! 

I just checked and Epcot is still only 3, but it does give you a 4th at DHS and AK. 

Me too! 

I just checked and Epcot is still only 3, but it does give you a 4th at DHS and AK. 

Kelly, this is just for today and tomorrow, right?  I must confess that I am too scared of losing the FP+ I currently have for next month to go in an see if it offers me a fourth one.

Kelly, this is just for today and tomorrow, right?  I must confess that I am too scared of losing the FP+ I currently have for next month to go in an see if it offers me a fourth one.

The 1st is the last day right now. I hope they expand it for when I'm there!