Annual short report

3-30/4-4  Loop 800, had a great time. Animal Kingdom, Downtown, Braves game, Trails End lunch, chicken GAG, caught some fish. Special thanks to the cast member in charge of the weather. Note that the overall cart renting experience isn't quite magical. :)

Gotta get in on page one while I have the chance.

Short, sweet and to the point. It reminds me of a story my son's middle school teacher told about how she answered the students when they asked how long a paper had to be. She told them about the length of a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep it interesting. The year my son was in her class the class had a lot of "younger" students so, it went over many of their heads.

Gotta get in on page one while I have the chance.

Short, sweet and to the point. It reminds me of a story my son's middle school teacher told about how she answered the students when they asked how long a paper had to be. She told them about the length of a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep it interesting. The year my son was in her class the class had a lot of "younger" students so, it went over many of their heads.

Oh my gosh... rolling over here  :lol: