Renting a rv trailer while in Fort Wilderness Campground

Has anyone rented an rv while staying in Fort Wilderness?  We are presently out of RVing.  However, we are considering renting a camper that will be delivered and place on site.  Has anyone had any experiences with companies in Florida that do this.  Can anyone recommend a company to us  We will be two adults traveling with a small dog.

I've rented from Florida Camper Rental and Fort Camper Rental (site sponsor) and have had good experiences with both.  However I didn't have any pets with me at the time and I know not all rental companies allow them.

My in-laws are bringing their dogs with them this fall and renting from Greenberg, who allows pet in certain units with very specific stipulations.

Do you allow pets on your RV rentals?

Yes, we do! Please let us know in advance if you have pets. You are responsible for any cleaning charges related to getting the trailer back to it’s original condition. The best way to avoid any additional charges is to return the trailer clean. In the past we’ve had customers that insist on paying in advance for damages and cleaning for a flat fee. In this case, your rental will be declined. Pets if left alone, must be locked in creates. Damages caused by dogs might be very expensive. Please contact us for further guidance and information.

http://www.greenbergrvflorida.com/faq/

We rented from Greenberg last September.  We have two dogs so we were limited as to which trailer we were allowed to rent.  Without saying too much here, we did not have a good experience with Greenberg.  Poor quality, poor customer service, lack of maintenance...black tank troubles!  :flush:  That trip is referred to as the "Greenberg Debacle" by my family as part of the trip was spent waiting for a Greenberg guy to show up with what my DH wound up referring to as the "sh*tter stick" to "fix" our toilet.  So I would look elsewhere if I were you.  Just my two cents.  It didn't keep us from pursuing getting an RV of our own just last week though!  My husband has vowed that we'll have the cleanest black tank at FW!  :lol: