Changes Coming To Cinderella Castle

I can't help but think this is for a utilitarian purposes vs just being showy.

Maybe it'll house the lighting for the hub so those lovely flood lights can come down? House and hide projectors? Close-up pyrotechnics?

Am I missing something or is that an artist rendering and not a real pic? By saying "first look" I thought it was going to be a real current picture.

I agree with Jeff, I'm thinking it's for useful reasons. But I think they look kind of odd since they aren't connected?

Am I missing something or is that an artist rendering and not a real pic? By saying "first look" I thought it was going to be a real current picture.

I agree with Jeff, I'm thinking it's for useful reasons. But I think they look kind of odd since they aren't connected?

The castle walls behind the castle leadinginto New Fantasyland arent connected either. I am guessing utilitarian in at least some respect. 

The turrets will house lights projectors and show equipment used during the shows on the castle stage and celebrate the magic. They will also house the control booths used for dream along with Mickey. They blend in better with the castle than the current structures.

The turrets will house lights projectors and show equipment used during the shows on the castle stage and celebrate the magic. They will also house the control booths used for dream along with Mickey. They blend in better with the castle than the current structures.

So, no water cannons?

That makes sense.  If they are replacing current structures that do not at all blend in thematically, then I am fine with it.  I only wish they had asked me first.  :D

• 2 weeks later...