South on I-26 and I-95 Opinions of these two RV Parks

Sorry, no help with those two, but....

We have stayed at GreenAcres in Walterboro SC, it looks to only be another 1.5 down the road from Lexington SC, and the KOA at St Mary's Jacksonville on the Ga/FL line.  Both of these locations are great one night stopovers.

Oh, and Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks Brady. I had considered Green Acres. Looks nice. But that is about 100 miles further. This will be our first 'long" trip pulling the TT and I do all the driving. I'm a little older and have a minor physical problem and wanted to try to stay at 250-300 the first day. But it certainly is a possibility and I will consider it.

I used to live about 15 min. from Stage Coach.  It's fine for an overnight but that's about it.  Make sure you have a surge protector, their hookups were dated last time we were there.

If there's been a lot of rain, be careful selecting a site.  Most of them are on grass and it can get messy, I have read about rigs getting stuck in the mud there.

• 1 month later...