"Inside Out" Sneak Peek at Epcot

From the Disney Parks Blog...

Guests visiting Epcot can now view a clip from Disney•Pixar’s original new film “Inside Out,” playing exclusively at the Imagination pavilion. This limited-time preview of the movie comes complete with in-theater effects and an introduction recorded by the filmmakers especially for Epcot guests.

ISO78967631-613x460.jpg

When you visit Epcot, you’ll also find the “Inside Out” Emotion Garden from the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival has been extended for the run of the sneak peek, so you can discover its variety of emotion-inspired flora just as Producer Jonas Rivera did on a recent visit.

ISO78967632-613x908.jpg

“Inside Out” ventures inside the mind of a young girl named Riley and introduces us to the Emotions that guide her. Based in Headquarters, the control center of Riley’s mind, five Emotions are hard at work, led by lighthearted optimist Joy (voice of Amy Poehler), whose mission is to make sure Riley stays happy. Fear (voice of Bill Hader) heads up safety, Anger (voice of Lewis Black) ensures all is fair and Disgust (voice of Mindy Kaling) prevents Riley from getting poisoned—both physically and socially. Sadness (voice of Phyllis Smith) isn’t exactly sure what her role is, and frankly, neither is anyone else.

Disney•Pixar’s “Inside Out” is directed by Academy Award® winner Pete Docter (“Monsters, Inc.”, “Up”) and produced by Jonas Rivera (“Up”) with an original score by Michael Giacchino (“The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “Up”). The film opens in theaters on June 19, 2015.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/06/see-a-sneak-peek-of-disney%E2%80%A2pixars-inside-out-at-epcot/

I still can't get past the thought that this is a knockoff of Herman's Head.  

I mentioned that to my wife and she had no idea what I was talking about.  Yeardley Smith sure does have a face for The Simpsons

• 4 weeks later...

The Mouse for Less has posted their review of Inside Out...

http://www.themouseforless.com/blog_world/2015/06/movie-review-disney-pixars-inside/

I've been hearing really good things so far, but haven't seen it yet. If you have, feel free to share what you thought of it.  :)

My 6 year old GD and her mom liked it.

Her dad didn't , thought it was too emotional for kids.

My 10 year old GD saw it in GA, she liked it, but haven't heard her reviews about it yet.

Here's a syndicated article and it's headline

Which ‘Inside Out’ scene made you cry the most?

Everyone knows Pixar animated films are adult sobfests disguised as kids’ movies,.......

SPOILER ALERT

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/06/22/which-inside-out-scene-made-you-cry-the-most/

Me and DD8 saw it. We both cried. The whole time. At one point, she was wiping the tears off of MY face with her hands. It was super emotional. That said, it was also fantastic. I'd rather watch that than most "grown up" movies with no soul. This was great. It made you think. And feel. And then think some more. We are both super sensitive, and at one point she whispered, "this is really heavy". But we enjoyed it so much. And I highly recommend it. :)

Surprisingly I never cried. We (my dad, dh and I really enjoyed it) Adam who's 6.5 liked it but said we don't need to buy it when it comes out. I doubt he would sit through it again.

However some of the previews were great for up coming movie and "lava" (Pixar short) was adorable.

I lava the Pixar short.