Any Interest in Last Minute Cruise Discounts?

I get emails every week from most of the major cruise lines with last minute or discounted rates on cruises, Not so often from DCL but Carnival, RCCL, and Celebrity definitely. Is there any interest in me posting those here for you guys?

Also if there is interest would you prefer them posted here or in the budget board? Personally I think here on the Cruises forum to keep cruise stuff all together but I am willing to post elswhere if that is preferred. 

Jason

So how last minute are they? Two weeks? A week? A month? Days? If I lived in Florida I would be all over it but having to get a flight from New England kind of throws a wrench into it. But I would still like to see the deals!

So how last minute are they? Two weeks? A week? A month? Days? If I lived in Florida I would be all over it but having to get a flight from New England kind of throws a wrench into it. But I would still like to see the deals!

I will throw these numbers up I got a few days ago as an example. 

RCCL had three options. 

6/21 from Fort Lauderdale on Independence of the Seas for 7 nights Eastern Caribbean Oceanview for $1099 per person plus taxes and fees

7/19 from Port Canaveral on Freedom of the Seas for 7 nights Western Caribbean Balcony for $1199 and Inside for $979 per person plus taxes and fees

7/26 from Port Canaveral on Freedom of the Seas for 7 nights Eastern Caribbean Junior Suite for $1499 per person plus taxes and fees. 

I have not checked to see if any of these offers are still available. This was for example purposes but I can certainly take a look if there is interest. 

Usually its not much different than this in terms of how far out the offers are.  

Man, I wish you did this last year and included Baltimore. :) I won't be able to take advantage of this for the next year unless our Florida timing works out in February.

I dont often see Baltimore that I recall so maybe you didnt miss out. Honestly for some reason I never gave it a thought to post them here. I think because I still dont think cruise and Fort Fiends together, which is ironic giving the history of the site. For some reason it just clicked in my head yesterday. I think as I get more and more comfortable with each aspect of what I am already doing I keep looking for ways to grow in new directions. Still hoping for that mythical day when I become my own boss. 

If you see any deals on cruises out of Nashville let me know.  

:rofl2:

If there is a cruise going out of Nashville I think you will have bigger problems with that creek near the house at the time.