My family and I will be heading down to the Fort next week (WOO HOO!!!! :lol: ) and I'm wondering if new washers and dryers have been installed yet.  I read about them being rolled out across property starting with the deluxe resorts so I'm hoping they have reached FW.  I don't know whether or not to pack quarters!  :P Thanks for any info...

Yes they have!!!

Not sure if they are in all Comfort Stations yet, but in the 1700/1900 Comfort Station they were.....

There is a website somewhere that shows the locations of the machines, and their current "use" status....

Found it...

http://www.laundryview.com/disneyworld/

My family and I will be heading down to the Fort next week (WOO HOO!!!! :lol: ) and I'm wondering if new washers and dryers have been installed yet. I read about them being rolled out across property starting with the deluxe resorts so I'm hoping they have reached FW. I don't know whether or not to pack quarters! :P Thanks for any info...

Even of they haven't, there's plenty of rocks to scrub the clothes on, and lots of tree limbs for drying!

Yes they have!!!

Not sure if they are in all Comfort Stations yet, but in the 1700/1900 Comfort Station they were.....

There is a website somewhere that shows the locations of the machines, and their current "use" status....

Found it...

http://www.laundryview.com/disneyworld/

They are in the 1200/1300 station as well. Worked fine for us this week. I think only one washer and two of the dryers still take quarters. The rest require you to use a debit card. (I'm pretty sure).