Packing up to leave :( - You may have had a good time at the Fort:

Getting ready to leave... It's sad, but, just for fun...

You might have had a good time at the fort if...

You decide poop in the pool is just part of the experience...

You can't remember what day it is, you just know it's going to fast...

Kids go to bed of their own free will, sometimes without even telling you..

Your little Girl sobs when she learns we have to leave and go home...

Your kids ask why we can't have a Golf Cart at home...

You try to use your Magic Band PIN to unlock your truck...

I'll remember more, or feel free to join in and add your own. Keep us in your thoughts as we travel home!

We had a stowaway frog once. It was the year that we did Universal and were big into checking out Hogwarts. It hopped out from under the sofa in Georgia at our overnight stay. My daughter asked if it was a "chocolate frog"?

Sadly, we let him loose at the local pond- but by the point, it was very cold out.

Here's another one: You soooooo don't want to go home that you decide at lunch on day two of your trip home to turn left at Columbia instead of right and detour your way to Gatlinburg for two more nights before you just have to be back at work... :)

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Hope you guys have a good time! 

I think God was watching over me! Pulled into my campsite in Gatlinburg last night and I had a flat tire on the camper. No sign of any issues all day and I walk around at every fuel stop and potty break. Went out to open the gray tank gate valve a couple of hours after arriving and it was flat as a pancake... Since we decided to extend things by a couple of days and come here instead I was able to take my time and get a new tire. We're back on all four wheels now. Sometimes the little voice that tells you to "go a different way" really knows what it's talking about! :)

Ok... So my brand new tire is flat this morning after traveling 0 feet! Sheesh! Back to the tire shop. Thank goodness again I was safe and parked...

I'm thinking of a title for the Trip Report at this point and thinking it must have something to do with moving things that don't/stop working... LOL.

Wow, 2 flats in 2 days... hope you can get it worked out.

PS - If you need anything while you are in my neck of the woods just holler, I'm not too far away from you guys.

Hey thanks! As it turns out - believe it or not - it's the wheel and not the tire! Somehow it has developed a crack and so now I get to spend another extra night in the Smokys waiting for its replacement in the AM. Three different tire places said they had never seen anything like this before! LOL. Only me! Again, God was good and let me find it before I left town thinking I had a good spare, when it was really bad...