My best friend and I are taking our girls to Disney in February.  Both her daughters are T1, so my planning is much different than normal.  I have some questions.

How to I get menus with calorie counts, etc. from the restaurants we'll be visiting?  How about the park food?

Are there Sharps containers in the bathroom, baby stations?

What happens if one of the girls needs to leave the ride line (after a long wait) because their sugar is out of control and needs to be treated?

I think I remember the QS places will refill water in a refillable container for free, is this correct?  They carry their water bottles everywhere with them.

Thanks for any help!

My best friend and I are taking our girls to Disney in February.  Both her daughters are T1, so my planning is much different than normal.  I have some questions.

How to I get menus with calorie counts, etc. from the restaurants we'll be visiting?  How about the park food?

Are there Sharps containers in the bathroom, baby stations?

What happens if one of the girls needs to leave the ride line (after a long wait) because their sugar is out of control and needs to be treated?

I think I remember the QS places will refill water in a refillable container for free, is this correct?  They carry their water bottles everywhere with them.

Thanks for any help!

I do recall Sharps containers in many of the restrooms.  They may not fill their water bottle, but will hand them a cup of ice water that can be transferred to the water bottle.