I will be at the Fort the end of September and monitoring the local repeaters, including those on property. Anyone interested my call sign is KC3FBK.

I haven't used the WDW repeaters since we were there for New Year's 2000. We sometimes use simplex (446.5) within a park since my whole family are Hams. We'll be in the area at Christmas this year but probably not in the parks too much.

My Dad is still very active in his local club and has been competing in DX too, I think. Though lately you'll find him on APRS. :)

73!

• 4 weeks later...

I will be at the Fort the end of September and monitoring the local repeaters, including those on property. Anyone interested my call sign is KC3FBK.

We will be at the Fort near the 21st of September, and when there I usually monitor the WDW repeater a good bit of the time.  I don't know if our times will overlap any, but if you hear W4WNP, that's me.

• 4 months later...

what are the repeaters on for 2 meter and any plu,s also have a 440 and 220 machine i can use live in cape cod have a son that is in college program hoping to be there in feb

I thought my Dad would have this info handy but no such luck.

This site should have the info you need - http://wd4wdw.org/index.php/info/area-repeater

• 5 months later...

was at WDW in Jan and April both times I had my HT and took it into the park.  I monitored the 146.52 (simplex) and scan the 147.3, 145.11, 444.0, 442.5, and WD4WD D-star repeater on 440.  I've made several contacts on 146.52, and while using the Disney Linked Repeaters.  Made a one contact that was out at Disneyland.

Word of warning, when you take a HT into the park be ready to answer question to security.  I kept mine in my backpack and had a PPT earbud/mic that worked great.  When going around the park cast members will look at you funny with an earbud in and if you are standing around talking to yourself other guests will look at you strangely. 

Call is KD4BDM